Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

09 Toyota Tacoma Pictures

carolinyens

Reaction score
I like the fact that Toyota is trying but the sub, tails and headrests are lame IMO
I wonder if the chrome grill is a standard feature. I kinda like the grill w/o the chrome but thats just me.:dontknow:

05Xrunner

Reaction score
I dont know..but the headlights look no different then how they did. Am i missing something?

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
They are blacked out; I think they still look chrome in the pic because they are more of a glossy finish and are reflecting the light.

05Xrunner

Reaction score
if thats blacked out..i am superman. they look like they may have a slight hint of gray in them or something

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
And just to let yall know yes they are still going to make the X-runner for '09:top:

RedXr

Reaction score
ya, honestly, the only thing i am drooling over at this point is the audio setup. I good souding factory setups.

Hitman

Reaction score
does this mean the new 2009 tacomas can go 200mph now :hmmmm2:
c_tac_int_1.jpg

RedXr

Reaction score
:laugh: no worries. ive done that numerous times. "a civic that does 300 mph, holy crap":laugh:

jmoore120

Reaction score
How come the 09's are hitting lots but theres no information on the toyota website about them?

Hitman

Reaction score
They don't need to stop making them, they need to stop getting ideas from ricers. They might as well put a nitrous bazooka and call it a day.

What they need to do is start production on the TRD XRunners instead of making all these gizmos cameras, subs, tail lights, etc.. we can get these from other companys :motz:

morcheez

Reaction score
if thats blacked out..i am superman. they look like they may have a slight hint of gray in them or something

if u have ever seen a 4runner sport model thats what they look like...its not really taht much of a difference...its like a gray chrome i guess ..still :thumpdown:

xrunner5-0

Reaction score
Just want a factory installed back up camera, they can keep everything else.

Top Bottom