Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

$1,300 Clutch Kit

Gadget

Reaction score
when can we expect to see your highly classified top secret twin disc setup?

Very soon!!!

This has been a project that has drug on for a good long while. I have tested many different twin disc prototypes and they all sucked for drivability except for the latest prototype. I drove it today. This one is a winner!!!

Drives smoother than stock and will hold 800 lb-ft of torque. Swap in ceramic discs and it will hold 1000 lb-ft.

I am very excited about this new clutch and have cleared it for production and just need to nail down expected delivery dates for the run.

Here is a video of pulling out without touching the gas. SUPER SMOOTH!!!

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhhhhhh........................^_^

Can XR

Reaction score
Yet again another URD product that will change the game!!!!!!!! :adore:

Fiddich

Reaction score
If I knew you was taking a video would have vacuum the truck also would have removed the silver pedal covers... I don't know where the clutch one went and I would have glued the foot rest back on. :) but i do like that the Dodger keychain was seen in the video..

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
who has a stage IV that drives it on the streets?

I did. I worked fine on the streets for almost 30k miles. I found it not terribly hard to drive vs stock. Down side being when i finnaly took it out on a track and actually tried pushing it, and tried to get it to do what i wanted, the spring hub exploded and it left me stranded. I doubt ill ever buy a CC again. :thumbdown: Though, in all fairness, i was beating the living shit out of it...

Since then, i have switched to a solid hub stage IV Spec clutch. Feels about the same on street, just slightly less forgiving. :top:

Top Bottom