Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

13.38 @100.6 mph Super Werty

Super Werty

Reaction score
Well it seems Gadget either didnt hear me correctly or he is truly an evil mastermind trying to decieve you ALL. muhahahah:laugh:

That 106 mph really threw some people off:laugh:

But yea, I made 4 passes....temp was 55* with 76% humidity....DA was 970...so 1000 ft lower since 3 weeks ago:biggrin: Intake temps around 80* at the tree...thanks to waiting 30 min in line

No nst pulley(s) yet....

60 ft 1.897

1/8th 8.539 @ 80.45mph

1/4 13.38 @ 100.6mph

3 other passes were 13.46, 13.40, and 13.40

One of the 13.40 runs I had a 1.892 60 ft

This truck still has more in it...I talked to a track official and this track has seen DA's below sea level before....so if that happens with all nst pullies on, I think I can touch 12's..or even if i remove more weight....and that would be mindblowing...not that low 13's isnt already:rock:

According to an online calc, my 0-60 mph is now 4.75 :rock:

It's pretty insane that 10* cooler air made me THAT much faster

IMG_1300.jpg

Last edited:

THE MACF

Reaction score
Hot diggity damn that's quick. If only you we're at sea level I bet you could get 12's easy.....

Nice work on giving us all something to strive for

braves011

"Crouching Tiger"
Reaction score
way to go Will :top: hopefully one day i'll be able to post up badazz numbers like you :laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
Ah wtf 13.38? Make it 13.4, :laugh: j/k.

Good job dude, that 106 would of been awesome.

Super Werty

Reaction score
NAWSSSSSSS

NOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vtech just kicked in YO
NAWSSSSSS!!!!!!!:laugh:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
On a serious note the nitrous will really help you out down there in the heat.

It will seriously chill that charge.

You need to address the heat soak though as well.

THE MACF

Reaction score
On a serious note the nitrous will really help you out down there in the heat.

It will seriously chill that charge.

You need to address the heat soak though as well.

Werty,

Why were you sitting in line for 30 mins? Could you not shut off the truck? I know it's not good to start up the truck and go straight to redline but I think after running for 3 passes you would be alright?:dontknow:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Werty,

Why were you sitting in line for 30 mins? Could you not shut off the truck? I know it's not good to start up the truck and go straight to redline but I think after running for 3 passes you would be alright?:dontknow:

the engine was off for the most part, but sitting still the trd intake compartment does warm up slitghtly....by the end of the run it was within 5 degrees of outside temps..so 60*

I may have to do what ntinhri did and make a funnel for cold air to get directly shot into the intake

but yea, my first run was my fastest last night...which is the opposite of what normallly happens...I usually get faster as the night goes on...but I was cold and didnt feel like letting it cool off long enough inbetween runs...thus I got some heat soak.

Now that I think I can hit 12's I will take my time Jan 9th:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Most impressive.. Well done will.

I got a text last night saying that Gadget just posted someone running a 13.3... My response... F**K! :laugh:

At that time my best run was only a 13.54.

That 106mph... that had me thinking soo much. At first I thought Spyder might have gone out, then I thought is spyder that good of a driver? :laugh: (No offense). My gf had told me that the temp in Vegas was in the 30's so I figured you guys should have some real nice weather. But I couldn't imagine you picking up 6mph from a pulley and cooler weather. And if you did, my ***** would have been going on!

While I did beat your old record (my goal)... looks like I'm gonna have to try again. :biggrin:

This sunday track is open for Import Faceoff. Expected conditions, low 40's, humidity about 36%.... I'm coming for ya Will!! :driver:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Dont go dude!:laugh:

Wait for 2009. Let your truck heal its wounds:biggrin:

On a serious note, Jax posted a random 13.2 last night....that had me worried for a second.....but I kept thinking...how the heck did he take off a half second with new tires and trac bars:laugh:

Man last night WAS drama filled:laugh::laugh::driver:

Congrats on your time...now lets go over to ct and rub it in somebody's face ...lol jk...or am i???

THE MACF

Reaction score
I see. Definitely something to think about with the NTINHRI mod cause I think that's what I'm getting for christmas. WOOT!

the engine was off for the most part, but sitting still the trd intake compartment does warm up slitghtly....by the end of the run it was within 5 degrees of outside temps..so 60*

I may have to do what ntinhri did and make a funnel for cold air to get directly shot into the intake

but yea, my first run was my fastest last night...which is the opposite of what normallly happens...I usually get faster as the night goes on...but I was cold and didnt feel like letting it cool off long enough inbetween runs...thus I got some heat soak.

Now that I think I can hit 12's I will take my time Jan 9th:top:

Those are prime conditions:top:

Most impressive.. Well done will.

This sunday track is open for Import Faceoff. Expected conditions, low 40's, humidity about 36%.... I'm coming for ya Will!! :driver:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Dont go dude!:laugh:

Wait for 2009. Let your truck heal its wounds:biggrin:

On a serious note, Jax posted a random 13.2 last night....that had me worried for a second.....but I kept thinking...how the heck did he take off a half second with new tires and trac bars:laugh:

Man last night WAS drama filled:laugh::laugh::driver:

Congrats on your time...now lets go over to ct and rub it in somebody's face ...lol jk...or am i???

:laugh:

Dude... I know! I had so many ppl texting me.. "are you at the track?" "did you run a 13.3?" "did you talk to gadget?" "what are your times"

Ya I heard about a 13.2 also... Was able to drop a 1/4 of a second with traction bars and better shifting. Still have a crappy launch, so there is another .2 to pick up. But I think I'm going to need radials to get that.

I also need to raise my rev limiter again, so I can pass through the trap gate without riding it. That should bump my trap up to 105-106mph.

Super Werty

Reaction score
LOL, Gadget causes so much mayhem:laugh::rockon:

I think its time we exchanged cell #'s so we know whats really going on:laugh: pm coming your way

And did you get anything on film? I didnt.

Freaking new camera I bought came in late yesterday so I just pulled it out of the box real quick and forgot the instructions at home 2hrs away. Got here and the thing might as well have been made on the moon. So After playing with it I thought I had it set up correctly....

ending up filming 7 seconds of the back of my seat:motz: I was pissed. But I will have it ready in Jan for sure

XrunnIT

Reaction score
LOL, Gadget causes so much mayhem:laugh::rockon:

I think its time we exchanged cell #'s so we know whats really going on:laugh: pm coming your way

And did you get anything on film? I didnt.

Freaking new camera I bought came in late yesterday so I just pulled it out of the box real quick and forgot the instructions at home 2hrs away. Got here and the thing might as well have been made on the moon. So After playing with it I thought I had it set up correctly....

ending up filming 7 seconds of the back of my seat:motz: I was pissed. But I will have it ready in Jan for sure

Was able to get all 10 runs on film. But my gf says the 13.49 runs has lines running through it.. so i'm gonna take a look at it and see what's going on.

I'm most stoked about killing the Charger SRT-8 Super Bee... that was a good one :rock:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
one question for you superwerty, would putting drag radials on your truck and launching in 2wd benefit you at all, maybe put more power to the ground? just curious but great times i cant believe a truck that big could go that fast, its awsome

Super Werty

Reaction score
Im not sure. Nobody with slicks or radials is close to my 60ft time, so I dont know

I beat a modded M3....not the new v8, but still stoked about that. Send me your clips if they came out good

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
yea thats true, that 60' time is amazing, good luck on breaking the 12's, and who said that our trucks couldnt be fast... this makes me want to get some credit card lol

XrunnIT

Reaction score
one question for you superwerty, would putting drag radials on your truck and launching in 2wd benefit you at all, maybe put more power to the ground? just curious but great times i cant believe a truck that big could go that fast, its awsome

He's better off in 4wd, drag radials will allow him to launch at a higher rpm. 4 patches of contact is greater then two.

So 4wd, drag radials on the rear two tires.. 1.7??

Im not sure. Nobody with slicks or radials is close to my 60ft time, so I dont know

I beat a modded M3....not the new v8, but still stoked about that. Send me your clips if they came out good

That's sick! Going over the vids now.

yea thats true, that 60' time is amazing, good luck on breaking the 12's, and who said that our trucks couldnt be fast... this makes me want to get some credit card lol

TRD POWER FTW!! I remember when people were talking about how the 13's were going to be tough to hit... Now we are coming closer and closer to the 12's without mods.. just better driving. :top:

Question is.. who's gonna be first? Werty is slowly running out of mods, but has that sick-nasty 60'. NST pulley(s) + more weight reduction he might get it.

Top Bottom