Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

13.38 @100.6 mph Super Werty

bada$$03taco

Reaction score
stock reg cab SRT-10s? bwahahaha i picked off one kid in little rock with a fully modded reg cab SRT-10. he had the viper venom SRT-10 whatever. it had intake, long tubes, full magnaflow exhaust, tune and drag radials and i jumped him two off the line and stayed out ahead of him till we crossed the line. he was like WTH!!!! :argh: i just chuckled and lined up again. we ran three times and he never beat me. i WAS sprayin nitrous on his aZZ and that white tacoma busted his big time. :eviltongue:

never lined up with the jeep SRT-8 but those things are supposed to really move with the S/C. :hmmmm2: been skeptical lining up with one of those. they look like they tear out pretty good. i'm on a winning streak and dont really like to lose

modded mustang GT's hahahahahahah you gotta be kidding right? those things run like a 14.0 WITH a good driver. :thumpdown:

werty i know you are taking off everything you can easily manage to get off to save weight but your truck is still at a disadvantage because of the 4x4 stuff. i think you said you had your down to almost 4000lbs flat when you have it stripped down? my truck with a full tank of gas with everything in it even subs and floor jack and all is 4080.

IF you ever got brave enough to try and tackle the task of pulling the front chunk and axles and drive shaft, AND took out all your normal stuff you'd be well below 4000lbs and be almost exactly what an X-runner weighs. obviously you'd have to get a good tire to let you launch in 2wd but...... shedding another 350 lbs might get you real close to your first 13.0 time. you'd still have to deal with the aerodynamics but you are probably making in excess of 360whp so you gotta good chance to pull a 13.0 1/4 mile

Super Werty

Reaction score
I still got some more tricks up my sleeve....we will see:biggrin:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
stock reg cab SRT-10s? bwahahaha i picked off one kid in little rock with a fully modded reg cab SRT-10. he had the viper venom SRT-10 whatever. it had intake, long tubes, full magnaflow exhaust, tune and drag radials and i jumped him two off the line and stayed out ahead of him till we crossed the line. he was like WTH!!!! :argh: i just chuckled and lined up again. we ran three times and he never beat me. i WAS sprayin nitrous on his aZZ and that white tacoma busted his big time. :eviltongue:

never lined up with the jeep SRT-8 but those things are supposed to really move with the S/C. :hmmmm2: been skeptical lining up with one of those. they look like they tear out pretty good. i'm on a winning streak and dont really like to lose

modded mustang GT's hahahahahahah you gotta be kidding right? those things run like a 14.0 WITH a good driver. :thumpdown:

Stock reg cab SRT-10's run low-mid 13's stock if the guy knows how to drive (trapping between 103-107). So the guy couldn't drive that truck at all.

The Jeep SRT-8 are SICK NASTY! I've seen where they run low 13's, high 12's in stock form. That AWD launch is an easy way to put down some good times. They are only trapping 100-103mph though. Challenger and Charger SRT-8 are good for mid 13's with a good driver. I ran against a SuperBee the other night, and he was running anywhere from 13.5-14.0.

The new mustang gt's are capable of high 13's bone stock with a good driver. My last trip to the strip had a mustang club there. Most were poor drivers, and running mid to high 13's. Now the older mustangs are slow as crap, and need work and good driving to get them in the 13's.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
I'm not saying your times aren't fast, but to claim your times are faster than most sports cars, you need to check again. So you're claiming that your stripped down truck is faster than a Supra, Skyline, Corvette, Camaro, etc....I don't think so. These cars stock will murder your times. My mom's Mazda 6 would beat those times. Altimas, and even the Avalons would beat them....

When I say that your times mean nothing on the street, I mean that if someone were to say let's race...are you gonna say, "Wait, let me go home first, strip my truck down, and meet me back here in 3 hours. Then we can race." If you were to keep all that stuff on and race someone, your times won't be what you claim them to be. You might even be beat. Your only true time is when you run your truck as is and in 2WD.

My point of all this is that you can claim your times, but don't claim you're faster than most sports cars and say you're the fastest boosted truck here. Just post your times and be proud of them.

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
I'm not saying your times aren't fast, but to claim your times are faster than most sports cars, you need to check again. So you're claiming that your stripped down truck is faster than a Supra, Skyline, Corvette, Camaro, etc....I don't think so. These cars stock will murder your times. My mom's Mazda 6 would beat those times. Altimas, and even the Avalons would beat them....

When I say that your times mean nothing on the street, I mean that if someone were to say let's race...are you gonna say, "Wait, let me go home first, strip my truck down, and meet me back here in 3 hours. Then we can race." If you were to keep all that stuff on and race someone, your times won't be what you claim them to be. You might even be beat. Your only true time is when you run your truck as is and in 2WD.

My point of all this is that you can claim your times, but don't claim you're faster than most sports cars and say you're the fastest boosted truck here. Just post your times and be proud of them.

agreed. well to the point about stripping weight. I run my truck as it is driven everyday on the road. bumpers, interior, spare tire, tailgate, all that jazz is still on the truck when i go to the track. Hell i even drive around on my DR's from time to time. I just dont see the point in pulling all the stuff to say you run such time, but when you get back on the road in your daily routine, its going to be a different outcome.

Super Werty

Reaction score

yea, my stipped down truck is faster...

Im not claiming my truck is stock....so your argument is bogus...Im saying my modified truck will kick ass at the track vs alot of stock cars...AND ITS TRUTH

I could care less about the street, nobody tries to race a double cab 4x4 truck...it looks slow...I dont understand why you dont understand that

never once have I said I was the fastest boosted truck here. There is more than one member here with faster trucks and TIMES.

as for your last sentence...thats exactly what I did:stupid::laugh:

if you want to bash a fellow xru member, your on the wrong forum....

jaxchrisfla

Reaction score
Im not bashing, Im just stating some numbers are bit "inflated" compared to some others.

On the Titan forums, the guys have picked up a trend of "friendly labeling" the "fastest times" in different setups. Such as "FST" which stands for full street trim. Meaning no weight reduction, and no slicks/dr's.

carolinyens

Reaction score
Hey Werty have you tried the carbon fiber hood on the track. I know youve basically got everything known to man to put on that beast. And Ive been reading about you removin parts for weight reduction. Just wonderin if this is somethin that might give you a few tenths or not.:dontknow:

Super Werty

Reaction score
Im not bashing, Im just stating some numbers are bit "inflated" compared to some others.

On the Titan forums, the guys have picked up a trend of "friendly labeling" the "fastest times" in different setups. Such as "FST" which stands for full street trim. Meaning no weight reduction, and no slicks/dr's.

Im not saying you're bashing, but lets be honest weight reduction is a modification...just like your special tires...and speaking of inflated, lets talk about your -1000 DA...something no one else in the country has seen

if it makes you feel any better, I have taken my truck to the track with everything on it, and still ran in the 13.7's

oh and no, I dont want the carbon hood....

blastap

Reaction score
he is doing what he can to go as fast as he can. more power to you brother!

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
yea, my stipped down truck is faster...

Im not claiming my truck is stock....so your argument is bogus...Im saying my modified truck will kick ass at the track vs alot of stock cars...AND ITS TRUTH

I could care less about the street, nobody tries to race a double cab 4x4 truck...it looks slow...I dont understand why you dont understand that

never once have I said I was the fastest boosted truck here. There is more than one member here with faster trucks and TIMES.

as for your last sentence...thats exactly what I did:stupid::laugh:

I didn't say anything about you claiming your truck was stock. You said and I quote, "My truck is faster than most sports cars." I'm saying that your track time with all your stuff stripped off isn't a true time. Do other "Sports Cars" strip all their stuff off? Not really.

Your truck with everything on it was 13.7 right? Well try and do a run in 2WD not always 4WD. Then see the difference. That's why the traction problem isn't that bad for you.

And you did have on your sig at one point stating, "Faster Than You Since 2008!" That right there is a claim.

Just be humble man! Thats all. And I'm on the RIGHT forum...you're not, but I'm not complaining. Like I said earlier, be proud of your times, but don't belittle people and other cars with it....

Thats all....

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
I didn't say anything about you claiming your truck was stock. You said and I quote, "My truck is faster than most sports cars." I'm saying that your track time with all your stuff stripped off isn't a true time. Do other "Sports Cars" strip all their stuff off? Not really.

Your truck with everything on it was 13.7 right? Well try and do a run in 2WD not always 4WD. Then see the difference. That's why the traction problem isn't that bad for you.

And you did have on your sig at one point stating, "Faster Than You Since 2008!" That right there is a claim.

Just be humble man! Thats all. And I'm on the RIGHT forum...you're not, but I'm not complaining. Like I said earlier, be proud of your times, but don't belittle people and other cars with it....

Thats all....

hey bro i think your statements are a lil rough, nobody is on the wrong forum here, he said if your bashing its the wrong place, stripping or no stripping, his truck is fast. compared to stock evos, mustangs, srt-4's, challenger r/t, charger r/t's, and many other respectable sport cars it is pretty fast. i think he has been pretty humble about it. to compare to corvettes and other cars that are just way out of you league is ridiculous. his statements bother me none so just chill out

Deviant

Reaction score
hey bro i think your statements are a lil rough, nobody is on the wrong forum here, he said if your bashing its the wrong place, stripping or no stripping, his truck is fast. compared to stock evos, mustangs, srt-4's, challenger r/t, charger r/t's, and many other respectable sport cars it is pretty fast. i think he has been pretty humble about it. to compare to corvettes and other cars that are just way out of you league is ridiculous. his statements bother me none so just chill out

Uhhh yeah, those times are nowhere near what those sports car you posted run stock. Ok maybe he may be faster then a mustang, or evo, but all those other cars would murder him stock and in full interior trim. Werty's statements are extremely bold. It's one thing to have times and be humble about it. Its another thing to have times and brag about it and call "literally every" other sports car out there.

And with a sig called "Faster then you since 2008" is well pretty egotistical. And even if you did take it down, fact of the matter is that you did post it, whether people saw it or not.

All we're trying to get at is be humble.

Last edited by a moderator:

CaliKnightRider

Reaction score
it really isnt, i just dont get it, i support other members and their times, first it was about getting the fastest time and now its about how you got the fastest time, i dont think it matters how you got the time. if the track allowed it and it was done then more power to you. if you dont want to take the time and strip your truck dont DO IT. well anyways maybe this thread should be closed, hope you break in to the 12's.

Spyder327

Reaction score

And I'm on the RIGHT forum...you're not, but I'm not complaining.

Neither one of you is on the wrong forum.

You both have valid points and different perspectives in regards to running times at the track and on the streets. Both of you have done a pretty good job trying to keep on topic rather than take personal shots at each other, so lets try to keep it that way.

shook

Reaction score
I have more respect for times done with full interior and as it would be when you drive it daily. 13.3 is quick for a Tacoma but not fast, if you were running 9s or even 10s with a single bucket seat, no interior,no bumpers,no spare and just enough gas to get you through the quarter mile then ok, you're fast because even with all the items stated, you'd still be fast running maybe a second or so slower but consider yourself a full race car if you have to go that far to get the time and full race cars don't run anywhere in the 13s. Be proud of the time you are able to run with a full street set up with full interior rather than be proud of a time you CAN run with a Tacoma shell and a engine because after all, you aren't driving a full race car.

Last edited:

SinCity R/T

Reaction score

The Jeep SRT-8 has the same N/A 425hp 6.1L Hemi V8 as the Charger/300/Magnum SRT-8, the only difference is the AWD drivetrain. They run about the same quarter mile as the other SRT-8's (with competent drivers & traction), but they are capable of launching much harder. A GC SRT-8 with bolt-ons & a power adder is a great street/strip racer - I wanted to buy one instead of my Charger, but they're much harder to find & therefore the prices have stayed inflated.

My mom's Mazda 6 would beat those times. Altimas, and even the Avalons would beat them....

Those vehicles don't even come close to running mid-13's at the dragstrip, much less at a high DA track like SIR.

Last edited:
Top Bottom