Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2005 X-Runner...my new toy/DD

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
haha yeah i understand...ive got like 15,000 in a 3000 dollar camaro ;)

thats the main reason i bought this truck is it looked great stock, i didnt want to buy something i had to put a lot of money into to make look good.

dramad1

Reaction score
xrgilly said:
Nice welcome. My first mod was rims then well it just had to sit lower. And then it needed a better drop (in the rear) then it needed to sound and perform better so in came the exhaust and intake and well it needed to shift better lol so I in came the short shifter and well hell it needed a new grill now a lil over a year of ownership I've spent a lot of money lol enjoy the truck. The thing u wil notice most is how ppl stare

This is so true, I can relate to this post to the t. Once you start, so hard to stop lol. And peps staring, u just gotta get used to and also I think somewhere in the mix u need to realize your not always gonna be the fastest or coolest looking/speeding truck. Just make it your own. And have fun with it

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
well i just scored some tie down cleats (3) out of the junkyard :top: the forth one was there but was missing the nob.

got my s2000 antenna installed also

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
havent ran it on the 1/4 mile yet, there isnt one real close to where i am at. Still working on tuning for it as well. over the winter i put in a spec stage 3 clutch and im still on the break in period. its a life long project theres no time frame for it to be done.

so eventually ill have some numbers for everyone lol

it should make it into the 12's before stuff starts to break :top:

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
just did option 2 in the fog light always on how to section.

took all of 10 mins(most of which was finding the parts in the garage) :adore:

Attachments

• Fog light mod.jpg
    Fog light mod.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 113

Pillsbry10

Reaction score
well ive been looking for a bed cover for it and i ended up getting a Bakflip F1 for 775.00 with free shipping. which is a LOT less than what they are usually listed for. should be here next week and ill get some pics.

ive seen mixed reviews on Bak covers but most of the complaints are from years ago or on the lower end model so we shall see how the high end does.

anyone have an F1?

J_StradaXR

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome looks like you need a Subbin box in there my friend

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20111009_031451.jpg
    ForumRunner_20111009_031451.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 106

navynuke

Reaction score
AZ seems to be popular, I just left Lake Havasu last week for Raleigh/Durham area.

i also said (hey this truck looks good as it is i dont need to do anything to it) and hear i am 4 to 5 grand later lol

and its alll because of xru hahaha its a love hate thing

forums like this have a way of leading to that, from XRU to the bronco sites I haunt to RC car stuff.

guess that could be one booster to drive the economy.... lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom