Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2005 xrunner supercharged built motor

o0opackersfano0o

Reaction score
https://www.tacomaworld.com/threads/xrunner-build.642035/

2005 Toyota Tacoma xrunner

Bc rods

Cp ceramic coated pistons 9.5-1 compression

Arp head studs

All new Toyota bearings

Kelford custom cams with valve springs

New water pump

New timing chain with tensioner

Motor has less the 10k on rebuild

Tons of parts powder coated while motor was apart. No leaks nothing wrong with motor

Small port and polishing job on heads and intake along with super charger

76mm throttle body

Magnusson supercharger. Been on for around 15k

2.3” pulley making around 12 psi

Nst pulleys. Crank, supercharger lower, water pump, alternator

Super charger over flow tank in bed

Trd upgraded intake from 4 runner with new maf sensor

Doug thorley headers

Urd y pipe

Urd 3” cat back

Urd 170 degrees thermostat

Urd stage 3 clutch

650cc injectors

Urd fuel pump upgrade

Aluminum flywheel

Clutch master hydraulic throw out bearing

Urd stage 3 clutch

Djm front control arms lowers it 3”

2” lowering blocks in rear with qa1 shocks

Frame has djm c notch in rear

Urd traction bar powder coated black

Tundra front calipers powder coated

Isf factory rotors

Snow performance stage 3 meth injection kit. With tank in the bed

Very rare original trd spoiler on tail gate

Aem wide band, boost gauge, fuel pressure gauge

Nitto nt05 rear tires. 275/45r18

All tuned with hp tuners. Runs great. Probably missing other stuff.

I’m a Toyota master tech all work done by me.

No rust at all. Always garage kept in the winter.

Have 2 young kids now and don’t have time to enjoy. Have tons of money and time into the truck. I have over $7000 just into building the motor and $5000 in the supercharger. Looking for $25,000

Hawk373

Reaction score
Dang! I didn’t realize you were selling. If I had somewhere covered to keep it I’d consider.

mejbro

Reaction score
Trailer, yikes I'm about to drive back down to VA from NY tonight to pick up the X... the last thing at the house. We listed last Wednesday and sold on Saturday. Woof, I'm beat... Next time someone else can move me... for me! Lol

Ikejones

Reaction score
Do you have any recent pics or videos? I checked out your videos and the most recent was a pull from like 6 months ago. How does it compare now versus your videos from a few years ago, since you did the recent rebuild?

How is the street-ability of it with the stage 3 clutch? It would be a mix of highway and some bumper to bumper on backroads, with the occasional twisty runs in the North Georgia Mountains. Can it pass emissions? I was looking for a stock supercharged but this build looks amazing. I am essentially looking to split my time between a X-Runner and an E92 M3. The extra power for this one would scratch that extra itch that most taco's wont.

Last edited:

gearhead899

Reaction score
Do you have any recent pics or videos? I checked out your videos and the most recent was a pull from like 6 months ago. How does it compare now versus your videos from a few years ago, since you did the recent rebuild?

How is the street-ability of it with the stage 3 clutch? It would be a mix of highway and some bumper to bumper on backroads, with the occasional twisty runs in the North Georgia Mountains. Can it pass emissions? I was looking for a stock supercharged but this build looks amazing. I am essentially looking to split my time between a X-Runner and an E92 M3. The extra power for this one would scratch that extra itch that most taco's wont.
Im assuming it wont pass emissions because im pretty sure he has a catless exhaust. I have the stage 3+ clutch in my one truck and its not bad. Can get slightly annoying in bumper to bumper tho

Cal Frez

Reaction score
Brother looking for a good truck and I am recommending yours. Early posts indicate this is still for sale? Damn nice work and would love to see it in the family! He lives in North Georgia.
Thanks
Cal

Top Bottom