Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2008 Write Off...

caymanxrunner

Reaction score
Guys... WTF... ANYONE KNOW WHOSE X THIS IS?

Attachments

• SHIT.jpg
    SHIT.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 122
  • SHIT2.jpg
    SHIT2.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 110

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Wow!
The driver's side of the cab doesn't look very good... hope he survived!

daveczrn

Reaction score
from what i can see it looks like they went sideways into a pole. not good.

Mrs. Stevenredx

"I Hit Things"
Reaction score
Holly ****! I hope whoever it was is ok. That doesn't look good at all. Very very sad.

InkedRunner

Reaction score
Man I opened the thread and my jaw dropped. I can not believe it looks like a mangled soda can. I feel really bad for that person. I doubt they are ok. I hope they are ok tho. And the pictures look like they are from drive safely.com. which may indicate that things didn't turn out too well.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The driver's side of the cab doesn't look very good... hope he survived!

:dito: Doesn't look to promising... :thumpdown:

^ x2. I'm not sure that anyone could survive that impact. This is just a reminder guys - please be safe out there and remember these are trucks - not sports cars. They handle very well for trucks but still - be smart with how you're driving a torquey vehicle with a light rear end.

Just lookin' out for my boyzzzzzzzzzzz (and gurlz).

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
That truck looks [like it was] completely stock. Slim chance it was anyone on here :rolleyez:
Regardless, that is a sad sight. That should be a serious reality check to anyone who sees it.

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Last edited:

daveczrn

Reaction score
on second thought... looks like something drove right up the cab... keys are still in the ignition.

i don't see any blood though.. an acident this bad usually there is blood everywhere.

brokenvendetta

Reaction score
It almost looks like a train hit it or something... The frame is bent, there's no blood (so maybe the driver got out in time), and the impact area seems way too broad for a pole.

Stevenredx

Reaction score
This ridesafely.com site is a search engine for all the salvage yard online auctions.... even the Montero that i posted pics of yesterday has a listing here.

Also, i found another members X-Runner that was recently totaled on there. Not mentioning any names because that person may not want to think back to that day.

Xer0 SiN

Reaction score
one of his eyes is hanging out :frown:...sad day indeed

dak-rt-2a-XR

Banned
Reaction score
looking at the accident, the air bag didnt deploy...but there is no blood...im saying he couldnt have been in it and if he was he didnt survive no way...that kind of side impact would kill anyone

sucks to see any vehicle in that condition, espically an X :(

TacoInvader

Reaction score
Also, i found another members X-Runner that was recently totaled on there. Not mentioning any names because that person may not want to think back to that day.

yeah, I saw the other X's there and thought one of them looked familiar.. :thumpdown:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
:ahhhhh:I hope it was parked and got T-boned by a semi.

NHXRUNNER

"New Hampster"
Staff member
Reaction score
Damn.....does look like a train hit.....must have gotten out before impact.....but on a more serious note.....dibs on the tail lights

Top Bottom