Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2008 Write Off...

krazy_j

Reaction score
that is by far a horrible site to see but when i t boned a drunk drive his car looked just as bad and he survived so it is possible

alexxwing

Reaction score
hmm maybe it was a guy who dosnt like xrs and just wanted to show us a lesson??? or maybe he got hit with a train like you guys say eather way they keys are still in the truck wonder if it could drive it is a toyota should be fine haha

Figmonkey

Reaction score
It says its an 08. and the current offer is $7600 on it, wow.

Yotaman

"Shortbus"
Reaction score
^ x2. I'm not sure that anyone could survive that impact. This is just a reminder guys - please be safe out there and remember these are trucks - not sports cars. They handle very well for trucks but still - be smart with how you're driving a torquey vehicle with a light rear end.

Just lookin' out for my boyzzzzzzzzzzz (and gurlz).

That ain't no joke...:thumpdown:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
why did it have to be red? why couldnt be one of those forsaken bsp's :thumpdown: As usual Im simply kidding around and picking on those bsp kids....Either way I dont believe the owner of that vehicle survived and if they did, they arent in very good shape. This is truly a wakeup call for everyone to drive more safely!

blkXtreme

Reaction score
:ahhhhh: oh my god i just hope this dude want even in the car maybe it was hit while parked... regardless i hop this person survived

rpmspeedyblue

Reaction score
The
XR looks like it was hit by a GLG lift while parked. I was on a jobsite and a forklift driver didn't see the parked car behind him while lifting a load of sheet rock to the 2nd floor and the car was smashed like the XR. Usually if it was an accident and a person in it, that whole cab would of been torn apart by the Jaws of life. Just my 2 cents.

Hitman

Reaction score
This ridesafely.com site is a search engine for all the salvage yard online auctions.... even the Montero that i posted pics of yesterday has a listing here.

Also, i found another members X-Runner that was recently totaled on there. Not mentioning any names because that person may not want to think back to that day.

I hope its not the person that I think it is :frown: :frown: but yeah I wouldnt want to think back on that day

Top Bottom