Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2009 SEMA Show Pics/Vids

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
So I pull up to my work this morning...getting all excited...my press pass and 4 other passes for the week for SEMA show have arrived...just gotta pick em up today after I am done with work at 2pm...I casually pull up this morning and too my astonishment guess what's parked in the back parking lot of the hotel I work at...IT HAS BEGUN....:rockon:

1102090552.jpg

1102090552a.jpg

Anyways SEMA Show starts tomorrow November 2 and runs till Friday November 6. I got a couple of extra passes so if any of the VEGAS crew wants to join me for an afternoon of gorgeous women, high dollar custom cars, trucks, and bikes...even watch a drift, rock climbing, and stunting event hit me up...Cali and AZ crew you guys are invited as well but its a 1st come 1st serve basis for the extra tickets I got...once someone claims em its theirs for the week and to do with how they please...:top:

I'll be bringing my cameras...:biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

big_dirte

Reaction score
Damn I wish I was there!!!! Freaking Operation Iraqi Freedom ruining my boob watching!!!

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you can make boobs out of sand:top: but seriously thanks for your service dirt:adore:

:laugh:...thanks for your service bro...if you want I can take a bunch of titty pictures for you...

SEMA2009p-main_rdax_334x238.jpg

19CQuest

Reaction score
Nice, I'll be there too Thursday, Friday, and flying back out Saturday.

Gadget, will URD have a booth there?

Gadget

Reaction score
No there is no URD Booth.

If there were I would fill it with boobies....

G

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Jay, I will give you a quarter for every awesome boob and butt shot that is awesome....Get em done big dawg! Get as many pics as possible, Ive always wanted to go to a sema show!

xrunner224

Reaction score
how do you get to go to sema....i've always wanted to go???

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
you have to know people that know other people that know people with secret codes who know people with passwords who kno people who dont tell you how to get to go :top:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
I saw the truck pulling the gooseneck up here the week after X-Games. No Travis but I did meet him at Monster Jam in Vegas... I have proof...

megan246_2-1.jpg

The kids had to get theirs too...

P3270885.jpg

Last edited:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Jay, I will give you a quarter for every awesome boob and butt shot that is awesome....Get em done big dawg! Get as many pics as possible, Ive always wanted to go to a sema show!

better make sure you celly is cleared of all incoming messages...you will be getting plenty of em...:biggrin:

how do you get to go to sema....i've always wanted to go???

exactly like RATROD said...:laugh: nah but seriously its closed to the public...they did away with the public a couple years ago...only way to get access (passes) is you need to be a vendor at SEMA show...or you have to have a shop that carries aftermarket products (you would be known as a whole seller/shop)...or you get the infamous PRESS PASS (which gives you unlimited access too all of sema)...but you need to be part of a production company...

like I mentioned before...I got a couple extra passes for the week...1st come 1st serve basis...if I give you a pass its yours to do with for the whole week (SEMA SHOW)....

you have to know people that know other people that know people with secret codes who know people with passwords who kno people who dont tell you how to get to go :top:

way to get him all hyped up and let down all in the same sentence...:rofl:...

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
That's a cool deal, I wish I could head down there. :top:

THE MACF

Reaction score
Damn I wish I was there!!!! Freaking Operation Iraqi Freedom ruining my boob watching!!!

Don't you guys have a communal "video" collection? You need to pass around the thumb drive and acquire some entertainment.

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
Don't you guys have a communal "video" collection? You need to pass around the thumb drive and acquire some entertainment.

just get donny to email you some of his database :crinklehair:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
cool bro. make sure you get lots of pics!

Top Bottom