Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2009 SEMA Show Pics/Vids

NixXR462

Reaction score
Damn you're lucky, I wish I could meet Travis Pastrana.He's my hero.LOL
I saw the truck pulling the gooseneck up here the week after X-Games. No Travis but I did meet him at Monster Jam in Vegas... I have proof...

megan246_2-1.jpg

The kids had to get theirs too...

P3270885.jpg

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
Keep an eye out for "Project Copperhead"... I helped a little with the work with the owner of that truck "Tony Mallaro". Bada$$ truck!!!

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Keep an eye out for "Project Copperhead"... I helped a little with the work with the owner of that truck "Tony Mallaro". Bada$$ truck!!!
I first heard about the Copperhead project back in high school. I remember Dodge talking about this about 10 years ago. First it was a truck, then a car...

Is this what you're talking about? or something else?...because this picture is OLD SCHOOL-->

files1998_Dodge_Copperhead_Concept.jpg

Super Werty

Reaction score
LFA is sick!

wish I could have gone this year.....stupid texfest:laugh:

the blue taco runner

"Livin It Up"
Reaction score
I first heard about the Copperhead project back in high school. I remember Dodge talking about this about 10 years ago. First it was a truck, then a car...

Is this what you're talking about? or something else?...because this picture is OLD SCHOOL-->

files1998_Dodge_Copperhead_Concept.jpg

Nooooooo not that lol. Never heard of that one.

Its a bagged fully custom 2005 Dodge Ram Single cab. Same color though lol.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ditto. Thats the only thing that i think of when i hear "Copperhead":top:

Jay, where are the pics at!?!?!?!?!

same thing about the chevy copperhead project on power block tv...

i got tons of pics bro...they are all on my external hard drive...haven't had time to load them on my pc yet...i'm going back again today and will be taking more picture but also taking video clips...:top:

i'll post em up as soon as I have the time...

this tacoma was pretty sick...its known at SEMA Show as the TACOMA ATG (All-Terrain Gaming) Concept...
Toyota-All-Terrain-Gamer-XBOX-Tacoma-1-540x396.jpg

Toyota-All-Terrain-Gamer-XBOX-Tacoma-3.jpg

Toyota-All-Terrain-Gamer-XBOX-Tacoma-2.jpg

With LCD displays and even consoles being reasonably common among upmarket cars these days, you need to go a little further if you’re going to attract significant amounts of attention. For Toyota and the Microsoft Xbox team, that meant seemingly crashing a Toyota Tacoma truck first through a Jurassic Park themed paint display before throwing all the gaming and custom hydraulics to hand at the tricked-out interior.

The Tacoma is designed to allow four gamers to play Halo alongside each other, and since squinting at 7-inch headrest-mounted displays lacks the essential gravitas, instead the driver and front-passenger seats motor out and back, to line up with the rear seats. That leaves room for four 24-inch Samsung LCD displays, which swing out in front of them, while still making space for an energy-drink container in-between.
As for spectators, they’re not left out either since a 60-inch Sharp LCD is mounted to the trailer hitch. The Tacoma itself has had all four doors removed, welded together into two sections, and gullwing-mounted so that they hinge up and provide shelter from the elements. The geekiest part? The license plate reads “My other car is a Warthog”.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
How do you drive it lol

the 2 seats you see on the side of the truck are on hydraulic actuators...they swing forward and then in...the lcd panels you see actually swing towards the roof and sit flush...

that clear panel you see with all the cans stacked up sideways is an actual working cooler...:top:

Phoenix

"Snow Ninja"
Reaction score
.... I want that truck. LOL.

Holy eff.. I'm in love.

RumRunner

Reaction score
they painted everything but the cupholder/shifter surround?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
Need more pics. Preferably with some hot women posing by hot cars.

Top Bottom