Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2009 SEMA Show Pics/Vids

Tunedx

Reaction score
So many nice rides. This thread keeps on getting better by the sec. Keep posting pics boyz.

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics jay. More of the flat black peterbuilt please :biggrin:

THE MACF

Reaction score

Attachments

• 500x_DSC_7776.jpg
    500x_DSC_7776.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 102

RumRunner

Reaction score
i was at a carshow with my truck on sat With the welderup.com rig and rat rod.. that rig is sick. The rat rod is intense and super detailed.. the stripe around the side of it is a band saw blade.. intense

Clokwrk

Reaction score
Your pictures inspired me to get my hair cut tomorrow lol. I had a pretty gnarly night before we went lol. Not my first SEMA but it was definitely a good one. Can't wait till next year!!!

TRD-X

Reaction score
Like the wheels on the black camaro! Thanks for the photo's:top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics jay. More of the flat black peterbuilt please :biggrin:

I only got 3 shots bro...here are the other 2 angles...Kyle is going to school as a diesel mechanic...that's why I took these shots of some of the big rigs...it's what he's into and going to school for...but according to him they extended the rigs trailer hitch area...but that tongue where the trailer sits on wasn't used at all...the grease was completely dry...

I can't believe I didn't take pics of the rims on this thing...they were also matte black but they were 6 spoke...they complimented this rig really well...

CIMG0074.jpg

CIMG0076.jpg

This is what I was trying to post earlier.
http://jalopnik.com/5398118/the-boob-babes-of-sema-2009/gallery/1

Whose is this?

I don't know who's XR that was...but I got some pics of it...its pretty much stock accept the interior which has a custom sound system...:top: I will try and find the pics on my external hard drive...

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice shots Jay!
I like the Peterbilt Hotrod!

Murderface

Reaction score
Where'd all the pics go Jay? i wanted to show my buddy the sweet shots u took while there at SEMA:top:

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
He probably took them off his photobucket...:thumpdown:

Top Bottom