Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2010 Calendar Winners!

Grumpy

Reaction score
It was voted by the people....for the people. They have spoken and thats what they wanted.

All this hate is coming from someone with a Nissan Titan with big tires....here I though you be happy to see Pre-Runner & 4x4 in the calendar. :dontknow:
There X-Runner in spirited. All are heavily modded and will run with the best of 'em.....often time, right by 'em actually.

Congrats to those who made the cut and for those who voted me in
thanks.gif

Also big thanks goes to Matt for capturing the action.

Last edited:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
woooooooooohooooooooooo.....I think this was one of the hardest years yet. Something like this for me is a big deal making it. After having every vehicle I've owned stolen and never finished, I'm glad this one was able to be seen finished!!!! Congrats to all others that made it.

As for the pic with the other tacos in it. I think with the contributions that some of the other non-xr have made to the site, I think its only fair to consider them. Its like step or adopted kids, when you take a family portrait you don't tell them they are not part of your family and cut them out the picture. You take them love them and make them family. Once again I understand that alot of people may feel since they are not XRs they shouldn't belong in the calendar, but it looks like more people felt the picture looked good enough to be considered and voted into the calendar, then voted out b/c they were not XR.

micpun

Reaction score
im actually glad to see some none X's especially torspd and werty and trd-sport, they have done so much for the website and i would gladly buy a calendar with the likes of those guys in it.

The pics look great and looking forward to getting a couple calendars.

XRU Calendar FTW. So much Win.

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
you can kick me off the site and you can kick off David, Helimx, Werty, trd_sport, Torspd and a whole ton of other guys too.

I was making a point... which you clearly missed.

Sorry to those of you that aren't satisfied with the winners, but after doing this for a few years we've found that this way works best to please the masses.

All this hate is coming from someone with a Nissan Titan with big tires....here I though you be happy to see a non x-runner vehicle in the calendar. :dontknow:

I think he may start a coup if TRD_Sport wins TROTM in December. :laugh: It's blasphemy!!! Putting a 4x4 at the top of an X-Runner site. Be damned if they've been a devoted member FOREVER - what difference does that make?! :stupid:

Last edited by a moderator:

Vince77

Reaction score
Congrats to the winners! Deffinitely some great pics.

SX TOY

Reaction score
awesome calender and I am happy with all the pics selected :top:

Rat Rod

"Blade"
Reaction score
I was making a point... which you clearly missed.

Sorry to those of you that aren't satisfied with the winners, but after doing this for a few years we've found that this way works best to please the masses.

I think he may start a coup if TRD_Sport wins TROTM in December. :laugh: It's blasphemy!!! Putting a 4x4 at the top of an X-Runner site. Be damned if they've been a devoted member FOREVER - what difference does that make?! :stupid:

matts not 4x4 Klint :rolleyez:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
that action shot with the SWB is nice!

I don't remember voting this year. Anyway... props to the winners :top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Umad?ufoaming?umadgay? Congratz to all winnarz :crinklehair:

TRD-X

Reaction score
Donny it's all good BIG DOG bad RR Yo!!:adore::adore::adore::adore:supratwins Like!:rockon:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
For some reason thats going to be my license plate... Ufoaming? shortened of course. It seems not everyone will be happy...... -shrug- Ill buy a calender like I do every year. one thing we can all agree on is that the calenders have gotten much better each year.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
For some reason thats going to be my license plate... Ufoaming? shortened of course. It seems not everyone will be happy...... -shrug- Ill buy a calender like I do every year. one thing we can all agree on is that the calenders have gotten much better each year.

Youll be happy to know that my beater civic plates are due in Jan and i can get a ? in NC so I am getting

UXOJDM?

Top Bottom