Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

NEWS 2010 Calendar Winners!

BlackCat

Reaction score
i also disagree with the pic from TexFest.. its an XRU calender and the first thing, as well as most of what you see is a 35" offroad tire... i have nothing against Torspd but cmon, i thought it was an XR calender.

I'm sorry you didn't like my picture ... Do you want me to bow out ?

Now, you missed a very important detail in the pic ... notice what's OUT OF FOCUS in the picture ? Notice what's IN FOCUS in the picture ?

Okay, case closed ... let's put this issue to bed and get on with business :top:

93.jpg

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
who has the 3rd SWB... that lift kit is ruining my focus :laugh:

j/k ... kinda

Raversman

Banned
Reaction score
Is there anyway to find out how many votes my pictures got? Just out of curiosity.

07XRsteve

Reaction score
all the pics look great dont agree with some i disagree with some of them being in the calender but im not gonna make a big rant about it, i just wont buy the calender and let me say it again all of the pics that were choose look amazing they are all great looking trucks:top:

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
This thread is full of winz. I LULZ'd

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
Hey BlackCat...

Sorry, I used your photo.
My $.02 I would rather have the whole thing in focus but that's me. I am just too picky about photos. I do understand your photo by what is and what isn't.

Last edited:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
^ but as was said earlier in this thread, do you cut your adopted kids out of your family photo just because they are not biologically yours? I personally find cutting the photo like that extremely disrespectful of those members.

TRD-X

Reaction score
I don't have a problem they are all Tacos! Thanks to all you guys with them bad rides!:rockon:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Hey BlackCat...maybe they want that shot like this...

1) the cropping just kills the shot and distorts everything.
2) I don't know if I could keep the resolution requirements with so much cropped out of it.
3) in the end, Torspd, TRDSport and Mr Werty Supreme are all members here, it would be extremely unfair to them to be chopping them out of the shot - XR or not :thumpdown:

To be honest, I didn't take that pic with the intent of submitting it for the calender, I just took it because it looked cool. :top:

Like I said earlier ... let's put this issue to bed and get on with business :top:

who has the 3rd SWB... that lift kit is ruining my focus :laugh:

Funny you should mention that ... I think that's what my camera focused on :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :top:

Last edited:

Venomous_X

Reaction score
Naw, leave that shot....I love it, not to mention that was 3 minutes before I got a nasty bump on my head from torspd rolling over me with his truck....

Amarillo X

Reaction score
Those three non xrunners were three of the coolest guys I met at Texfest. Get off their a$$e$ and don't buy the damn thing if you're so unhappy with it...:adore:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Non-X guys are the shiznit. Werty to me has the best non XR that I know of :)

Congrats again to everyone. I just placed my order woohoo

Amarillo X

Reaction score
^^Maybe you can shoot some pics for me next year! Your pretty tight with the camera bro!

Grumpy

Reaction score
...may be he's talking about the SWB that's going sideway.

Top Bottom