Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2011 NBA Playoffs

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
I love the playoffs.... sick game. :rockon:

MusTrd

Reaction score
I couldn't believe the Mavs pulled that one out last night. Loving that momentum shift heading back to Dallas! To me the Mavs can't keep relying on these 4th quarter comebacks for wins though or it will be another finals disappointment.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
MAvs all the way. The arrogance of the heat bores me, the continuance that James is the best in the NBA is boring (why isn't he MVP then?) , I'd much rather see some one like Dwight Howard win a ring. Wade is good but Lebron is pompus ass who needs to lose.

RedXRunner

Reaction score
Winning game 5 is crucial... Hopefully Dallas takes it.

I don't mind Heat getting some rings but I think Dallas deserves it this year.

tumblr_lm8pxsefWw1qhkq6oo1_500.gif

nine9six

Reaction score
Let's go HEAT!

Miami needs to start Chalmers and Haslem. Joel gets abused by Dirk too much (stop trying to block the shot Joel and get a God damn hand in his face!!!!)

LeBron is in a slump like Wade was against the Bulls, but hopefully he can shake the dust off. He's been more of a facilitator and less of an offensive weapon. Both him and Wade need to be more aggressive and get to the charity stripe.

Coach needs to get Bosh more looks from 12'-18' for open jumpers to stop him from putting the ball on the floor. Every time Bosh tries to go to the rim, it's an automatic turn-over. A lost possession every time. When he's taking his jumpers, he's much more reliable.

And in late-game situations, if it's coming "down to the wire" do NOT let Bosh cover Dirk. I know, "the size...the size..." Screw that. Haslem plays better D on Dirk than Bosh ever will.

LeBron needs a showing on D from game 1 and 3...keep Terry from getting open shots and when he does get a look, try to contest it as much as possible.

I really don't know what to expect of tonights game. I thought the last game was going to be a better showing from LeBron, esp. with Terry telling reporters that James can't guard him for 7 games...but, that LeBron never showed-up. Wade has been playing great, and hope it continues tonight.

I think Miami gets a win tonight, and goes back to Miami to close the series out.

....I hope.

triumphx

Reaction score
GGOOOOOO MMAAAVVVSSSSS!!! That was a bad ass game last night!

RedXRunner

Reaction score
haha ^

"I saw Lebron before the game and asked him to break a dollar. He only gave me $.75 in return. I asked him for the rest and he said," I don't have a fourth quarter"

nine9six

Reaction score
haha ^

"I saw Lebron before the game and asked him to break a dollar. He only gave me $.75 in return. I asked him for the rest and he said," I don't have a fourth quarter"

haha, that's good shit right there!

triumphx

Reaction score
haha ^

Ha nicely put my friend!

nine9six

Reaction score
Let's get past Game 6 before we start talk of a Game 7. :)

xr mar

Reaction score
Heat is going to win game 6 and than it will be a game 7 its all about the money

nine9six

Reaction score
GDI Red...you Ninja'd my reply. haha

xr mar,

I feel the same way...but you never know.

PS) If Miami loses on Sunday, I'm going to hold you accountable. JSYK ;)

Last edited:

RedXRunner

Reaction score
The Miami Heat...........The NEW Choke City!

Top Bottom