Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 Xrunner

gallo_malo

Reaction score
I joined the site a week or two ago, figured its time to introduce myself. I'm new to the sport truck scene, while I was in the Army I used my tax free paychecks on my three 4WD Tacomas (97, 00, 01). When I got out I went to work at the plant and got a closer look at the Xrunner. I've been working here two years now and September 1st I went down to North Park Toyota and ordered a 2013 Nautical Blue XR with dealer installed TRD goodies; S/C, CAI, BBK, and SS. After finding this site I've already started ordering more crap. They said I can expect delivery around mid Dec-early Jan time frame so I should have a decent stack of boxes waiting for a long weekend by the time my truck gets here. Thanks for the ideas so far ya'll.

Chris

Toon714

Reaction score
wow u aint messing around!!!
way to go with boost and a new xr!

also welcom to the XRU! :top:

831RRX

Reaction score
Great way to start feeding your mod bug. Welcome aboard bro.

Whitebeauty

Reaction score
Welcome to the site and way to go with the new ride... Dont forget to check out the Lightsource threads while your surfin around...

JFrame

Reaction score
That's awesome. Welcome to the site.

If you don't mind me asking what is the total for the new truck with all the TRD goodies? Do they finance it all in together?

Sproulesxrunner

Reaction score
Damn.... '13 X TRD S/C, BBK, S/S you really know how to mod. :top: The one thing you need is a drop. Check out 12 performance or DJM and you will have all the necessary mods completed.

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Today's a good day, dealership called and said mid October. Trust me guys that small list of things I wanted has evolved into a much larger list including a drop. I'll be sure to check out lightsource. To answer the question about cost... my truck is a few thousand less with my plant employee discout. The TRD S/C and CAI can't be financed with the purchase price of the new vehicle per both the Toyota and the TRD website. So that's out of pocket. With all the TRD additions it's about 10K total on top of the truck. Oh and I think I've seen your truck at the plant Xrunner Drifter. If I'm not mistaken you're on the opposite shift from me. Tell you what, you build it and hopefully it doesn't make it to me for paint.

JFrame

Reaction score
To answer the question about cost... my truck is a few thousand less with my plant employee discout. The TRD S/C and CAI can't be financed with the purchase price of the new vehicle per both the Toyota and the TRD website. So that's out of pocket. With all the TRD additions it's about 10K total on top of the truck.

That's still sweet, I change my mind about every 30 seconds as to if I'm gonna S/C the truck, turbo it, sell it, try and hit 300k miles and just baby it, and various other things.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats on your soon-to-come money pit and welcome to the Underground! :top:

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.... looks like you have modding fever and high temp that is. Congrats on the 13 :top:

harjms

Reaction score
Maybe someone in the paint dept can accidentally spray your 13 with the pearl white paint code...

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Yeah, I had the mod bug from my 4x4s, it never goes away and there's no cure. That pearl white does look good, its not for me though. I was always secretly hoping they would do a magnetic graphite X or a solid white.

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Dealership called today and now I can expect delivery mid November plus one week once they have it to install all the TRD goodness. I had a question about tires too, what kind of tread life have y'all been getting on the Bridgestones? I was at Discount Tire the other day ordering a set of 37's for my 01 and saw the BFG KDW2...any thoughts?

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Dealership called today and now I can expect delivery mid November plus one week once they have it to install all the TRD goodness. I had a question about tires too, what kind of tread life have y'all been getting on the Bridgestones? I was at Discount Tire the other day ordering a set of 37's for my 01 and saw the BFG KDW2...any thoughts?

I still got half tread on my stock bridgestone alteza or w.e,even after all the drag strip burnouts n everydays of abuse lol

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
I put 40k on my stockers!!! They should have been replaced long b4 though i was just a broke bastard!!! they had wires showing when i changed then out, they were probably due at 20k

Top Bottom