Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2013 Xrunner

831RRX

Reaction score
I still got half tread on my stock bridgestone alteza or w.e,even after all the drag strip burnouts n everydays of abuse lol

Bridgestones are not bad but after wearing those down I switched to kdw's and let me tell you they do perform and look bad ass!

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Thanks for the input. Looks like I'll be continuing my Toyota/BFG trend. It kinda makes me wish you could still buy the Scorchers with the colored tread for Crayola-ish burnouts.

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
Welcome bro. Wish i could put forth all that crap on my truck when ordering it LOL

Last edited:

Can XR

Reaction score
Wow man that's a strong showing right out of the gate. Wish I had the mods that you got and welcome to the XRU

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Thanks, I've been saving for awhile to get everything "right out of the gate". I feel kinda stupid posting on here because i dont even have the truck yet. I was hoping to get it in time for Tex-fest but that's not happening. I wish they'd stop calling to keep me updated on the delays, just call me when the damn thing gets here.

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
LMFAO I saved up just to have a decent car payment...LMFAO that way i could save up for the mods

roy365

Reaction score
Don't feel stupid for posting. Trusty me if I had all that ordered I would be chomping at the bit to get it all. So the only thing to do would be to talk about it some on the forum. LOL.

That's coming out the corner swinging my friend. :adore:

Mikedawg

Reaction score
Nice! How was your experience ordering the X? and did the dealer offer any freebies?

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Free from the dealer? I got a bottle of water for free. They offered "free" door sill protectors and a year of "free" car washes. Not so free.

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Rumor is two more weeks. The salesman said they can't find a part number for a '13 S/C and they don't know if the '12 will work. Also was informed that the TRD CAI isn't compatible with the S/C...I'm curious if anyone with an identical setup had issues. The only thing I can think of is the air inlet is down in front of the radiator but with the intercooler=no supply of air.

Last edited:

rwsessions

Reaction score
DAMN!! I'll be honest, I'm super jealous man!! Congrats on the runner, and welcome to XRU! :rockon:

gallo_malo

Reaction score
Phone call last night just before the dealership closed, truck is here. Waiting for the money people to call now.

gallo_malo

Reaction score
A family emergency stole the S/C but everything else is staying. I'm signing the papers tomorrow and get to wait a couple days for installation. Next post will be with pictures.

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Congrats... Hope all is well with the family! :top:

Top Bottom