Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2014 X-Runner - Canadian Version

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Maybe the price of the 13 will come down considering there are a bunch in California selling way over retail price!

GR6RR

Reaction score
Everything in cali seems to be more expensive... but I do love the weather here.

Superloki24

Reaction score
Got my confirmation email from Toyota that my 2014 will be in sometime in March!!!

Superloki24

Reaction score
Yeah I kinda figured it wasn't going to go too far away but since the ad is no longer available someone must have bought it. Someone might be able to fix it but the roof was pretty fubarred. There was probably $5K in parts on it that are probably going to get taken off first.

Hopefully someone will benefit from it.

Slywhitty

"Midget Magnet"
Reaction score
Yeah I kinda figured it wasn't going to go too far away but since the ad is no longer available someone must have bought it. Someone might be able to fix it but the roof was pretty fubarred. There was probably $5K in parts on it that are probably going to get taken off first.

Hopefully someone will benefit from it.

Ad is still there when I click the link. It was 5900. Then they dropped it to 5450. I know there's tons of parts there. That's why I wanted to buy it lol

Tunedx

Reaction score
Can't wait to see one of these in person...

What color did u go with??

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
FOUND A 2014 X at the Toronto auto show!!

Chatted up the central sales manager for a bit and this is what I got

2013 only sold 50 units in the US so as a result they opened up the market to Canada to blow them out for what is suppose to be the FINAL production.

The sales rep admitted that most dealers have no idea what an X is and faults Toyota for poorly marketing the X. As a result the X is a produce to order vehicle which means when dealers did their fall bookings if they did not order an X then they won't be produced. There were a few that already took delivery as they did a small production run but they are gearing up for the second one which is to arrive at dealers for march..

I was told that there are in the ball park of only 1400 total X's that were ordered for US/CAN with 45% being black...

hopefully someone on here with dealer connections can verify... but this makes me want to go sign for a new X!!!!

hrspwr236

Reaction score
IT'S ALIVE, would be nice to see total production numbers for all years!

easts1d3

Reaction score
That's good news that there have been a few xrunners built for Canada

I hope for the next remodel of the tacoma that they will reinvent the xrunner

Xrunner Drifter

Reaction score
I don't know about what X's are going where.
But the last two weeks I swear I have built over 30 X's.
Top colors in order Black, Blue, Red.
I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I went four months solid not building any Xrunners and then BAM, I'm building like five a day. It was crazy.

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
I don't know about what X's are going where.
But the last two weeks I swear I have built over 30 X's.
Top colors in order Black, Blue, Red.
I know that doesn't sound like a lot but I went four months solid not building any Xrunners and then BAM, I'm building like five a day. It was crazy.

May a be old info that I missed but you build x-runners? Which plant?

SSSXR

Reaction score
what do you mean "gearing up for the second one in march?" the next generation of tacoma's? or the predecessor of the xr?

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I mean Toyota was getting ready to do the second manufacturing run of 2014 x runners, as confirmed by xrunner drifter production is under way

Top Bottom