Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2K10 Vegas Roll-Call

Barcelona X

Reaction score
Hey...do you live near windmill and pecos?

I think I saw you like last week? you where turning left into windmill and I was turning right into pecos. Heard you floor it and your intake lol...

Yep that was me. LOL Had to get out of the way of on coming traffic. LOL

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Yep that was me. LOL Had to get out of the way of on coming traffic. LOL

Sure thats what they all say! haha. Well your truck sound awesome non-the-less.

Well whats everyones plan this Thursday and/or Friday of this week?
I was thinking we meet up at Cook on Wok over at Warm Springs and Stephanie? Good food price is about average, you can get a dinner plate for about $8 and it'll fill you up good! Then after that...theres a parking garage next street over and I would like to dust off my camera, haven't used it since the accident :(

261zzw2.jpg

Heres what I'm talking about bottom left is the restaurant and the top right of this picture is that park garage. It has some awesome lighting, 3 levels, usually empty at nights because its used for the business parking

Lets get this going, I haven't taken any shots of the truck yet :(
Lets say about 6:30pm we eat? then around 8:30 take some pictures?

I'm good either Thursday and Friday night or the weekends are even better and Take some day time shots..
I can make a new sig. to those who would like one when we take some shots ;) haha

tejada

Reaction score
im available all day friday and sat and sun mornings, working o.t. thurs.

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
Guess we are not doing anything today... lol
If anything changes or someone wants to just get out of there house and hang give me a call..

im available all day friday and sat and sun mornings, working o.t. thurs.

Hey Rene, I think we plan on installing my intake, short shifter and my HIDs Saturday morning, I'll text you if you want to stop by.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
nice miguel...I would hang out but I gots to take care of the little man today...:top:

you got anything planned for monday or tuesday?

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
No problem Jay, I know how you feel. Gotta take care of family 1st!

No plans for Monday or Tuesday, other then work 7am to 4pm

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
what up guys we haven't got to hang out in a while. me and some of the boys from TacomaWorld.com are getting together tomorrow night to eat some grub and hang out. We are meeting up at Build A Burger at 6pm...:top:

I hope some of you guys if not all the vegas boys can make it out. Would be an awesome TACOMA meet to see 4x4 and XRs a like...:rockon:

if any of you guys need directions call or text my phone...hope to see you guys there...

Barcelona X

Reaction score
what up guys we haven't got to hang out in a while. me and some of the boys from TacomaWorld.com are getting together tomorrow night to eat some grub and hang out. We are meeting up at Build A Burger at 6pm...:top:

I hope some of you guys if not all the vegas boys can make it out. Would be an awesome TACOMA meet to see 4x4 and XRs a like...:rockon:

if any of you guys need directions call or text my phone...hope to see you guys there...

Hey Jay,
So i know you got a call today from the guy i went to school with. We got to hook something up and get the x-runners and the pre-runners together. maybe at the build a burger place. Let me know. Anytime in the evening after 4 O'clock.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
Hey Jay,
So i know you got a call today from the guy i went to school with. We got to hook something up and get the x-runners and the pre-runners together. maybe at the build a burger place. Let me know. Anytime in the evening after 4 O'clock.

Mike talk about a small world...:laugh: I lost your # bro...but I can get that from you tomorrow...

tomorrow night at 6pm Grind A Burger...be there or be square...

--------------------click for link -^^^

the TW.com tacos and myself we'll be there...we don't usually start eating till 6:30pm that way we can wait for as much guys to show up...would be awesome to see the LV XR's come out...

Miguel make sure you get your corolla buddies to come out as well...the more the merrier...:top:

I don't get off of work till 6pm...so I'll be running a little late...but I'll be there for sure...

hope to see you guys there...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
BUMP for tonight's meet at GRIND A BURGER 6pm...be there or be square...hope to see you guys there...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you missed out Mike...hope to see you at the next meet...:top:

remember guys...we will meet up at the GRIND A BURGER BAR AND LOUNGE the 1st Friday of every month...be there or be square...

we were doing good...and then everyone fell off the map...typical VEGAS CREW...:laugh:

Jay (T0LLPHR33) and Tim (TIMMER)
here are some pics from the GRIND MEET we had last FRIDAY...

IMG_3433.JPG

Steve (Lateralus) sporting the new AVID GEAR: Brushguard and Steps
IMG_3434.JPG

my buddy Daniel (Murdered_Out_Taco)
IMG_34351.JPG

Derrick (DWreck) sporting his UH LED MOD (under hood)
IMG_3436.JPG

Miguel aka LITTLE MISS CAN'T FINISH HIS BURGER...rofl Daniel made my do it...j/k bro (the 1 and only XR that made it...everyone else was MIA)
IMG_3437.JPG

my boy Ray (tacobo670)
IMG_34382.JPG

Parking Lot BSing...
IMG_3444.JPG

Our View from the trucks...
IMG_3443.JPG

IMG_3452.JPG

Interior of the Grind...
livenPdOEr.jpg

can't forget about MICKEY...
liveF7IzJ9.jpg

Until the RENT A COPS showed up...The guy in the MERCURY pulled up on us and slammed on his brakes like he was actually 50...:stupid:
IMG_34551.JPG

O and Father Time showed up as well...:rofl:
IMG_34562.JPG

So we moved the party to UNLV/Thomas and Mach Parking Lot...met an old school security guard who told us about some crazy @ss stories...quite amusing...
IMG_34571.JPG

IMG_3458.JPG

IMG_34591.JPG

Hopefully more guys show up next time...1st Friday of every month...our plan is to take over THE GRIND...:rockon:

Barcelona X

Reaction score
Looks like it was a decent turn out. Sorry i missed out on the meet. I have been so busy packing, were moving here next week so didn't have time to go. But will definitely make it next time. As long as it is in the evening. Keep me posted.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
pm me you cell # again Mike...that way I can give you a heads up at the beginning of the week...:top:

what side of town are you moving to?

Barcelona X

Reaction score
pm me you cell # again Mike...that way I can give you a heads up at the beginning of the week...:top:

what side of town are you moving to?

PM sent.... Im just moving around the corner. Still out in Henderson. Stephanie and 215 area.

Ninja17

Reaction score
oh shit. looks like the vegas crew is still alive. whens the next meet?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
next meet is at the GRIND A BURGER BAR AND LOUNGE...

1st Friday of EVERY MONTH at 6pm...:top: that should be easy to remember...same time same place every month...

hope to see more of you guys out there...VEGAS CREW has been SLACKING...lol

miguel_mdl

Reaction score
next meet is at the GRIND A BURGER BAR AND LOUNGE...

1st Friday of EVERY MONTH at 6pm...:top: that should be easy to remember...same time same place every month...

hope to see more of you guys out there...VEGAS CREW has been SLACKING...lol

I'll be there again and with an empty stomach! :) haha

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
lol...sound good miguel...

try to get the corolla crew out here...would be nice to see some of those guys again...plus the more the merrier...:top:

c'mon vegas crew...stop slacking and come out of the a/c bat caves you live in...would be nice to see all the boys again and get the crew rolling again...

Top Bottom