Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

2K10 Vegas Roll-Call

Barcelona X

Reaction score
I will be there. even if it is 110 thousand degrees outside.... LOL

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
where you guys at? kind of fell of the map....AGAIN...:laugh:

me and some of the guys from TW.com are getting together in the next week or two to do a BBQ and mod day...if any of you guys are interested hit me up...would be nice to hang out with the boys again...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^treston I need a work out partner...hit me up that way I can figure out if I can join you guys at the gym...:top:

Barcelona X

Reaction score
I didnt fall off the map. I was under the impression we were meeting the first friday of every month.. I didnt know there were other meets during the month... Plus no other X runners were there anyway... They need to come out next time...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you did fall off the map for a bit mike...lol

yes more XR's need to come out to the GRIND MEET...1st Friday of every month at 6pm...

any of the vegas crew down to golf?

lvxr

Reaction score
^treston I need a work out partner...hit me up that way I can figure out if I can join you guys at the gym...:top:
bro im at the 24 by ur house like 6 days a week. thats where most of my free time goes. hit me up whenever. im almost always working out at night though. depending what time i get off of work, im eiither there at 7, 10, or if its my day off i go at like 3 or 4, theres more chicks in the afternoon :top:

krazy_j

Reaction score
I fell off the map and just finally getting ready to start moddin the x after abusing it as a work truck haha on another note who drives a black x with xru stickers all over

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Hey guys...I definitely fell off the map! Anyway, I work Friday nights, so those Grind meets are a no go for me. I got a few more things done to my truck though...finally got a Craven Speed Stubby, dropped in some 10K H.I.D.s (both heads and fogs), Sparco shift knob, and lit up my cupholders (I only have one LED in each, and it's running off a battery pack temporarily, so they are kind of dim right now - they'll get brighter!).

If you guys want, I am getting a huge group together for paintball on Saturday, August 7th. We are shooting out to Pahrump, they have really big fields. We can run some really fun, really big scenario games out there. It's going to be a blast. You guys should come on out!!! We might hit up Cloud 9 for hookah afterwards.

LINK TO EVENT ON FACEBOOK...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=133488823354145

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
bump for Grind Meet this Friday...August 6, at 6pm...hope to see more of you guys out there...

if some of you guys can't make it to the grind meet the 1st Friday of every month at 6pm...we can start another meet and plan it around your schedules...my only suggestion is pick a place that is centralized that way as many people can come out...also same time same place every month is an awesome way to get people into the groove of having meets...:top:

bro im at the 24 by ur house like 6 days a week. thats where most of my free time goes. hit me up whenever. im almost always working out at night though. depending what time i get off of work, im eiither there at 7, 10, or if its my day off i go at like 3 or 4, theres more chicks in the afternoon :top:

I have been seeing your truck more frequently...I will use my chicks membership and join you...

I fell off the map and just finally getting ready to start moddin the x after abusing it as a work truck haha on another note who drives a black x with xru stickers all over

Hey guys...I definitely fell off the map! Anyway, I work Friday nights, so those Grind meets are a no go for me. I got a few more things done to my truck though...finally got a Craven Speed Stubby, dropped in some 10K H.I.D.s (both heads and fogs), Sparco shift knob, and lit up my cupholders (I only have one LED in each, and it's running off a battery pack temporarily, so they are kind of dim right now - they'll get brighter!).

If you guys want, I am getting a huge group together for paintball on Saturday, August 7th. We are shooting out to Pahrump, they have really big fields. We can run some really fun, really big scenario games out there. It's going to be a blast. You guys should come on out!!! We might hit up Cloud 9 for hookah afterwards.

LINK TO EVENT ON FACEBOOK...

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/event.php?eid=133488823354145

I would like to but I no longer have my paintball gun...I will be down by the IN-N-OUT that you work at...actually going to Findlay Toyota to pick up some parts...I'll stop by to see if your there...

Barcelona X

Reaction score
I just got switched to graveyard at my work so meets are going to be tough for me to make in the evenings. I will try and make some of them if I can.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
^that's cool mike...no problem...

is there a place to eat/hang out that you XR guys want to go? what I'm saying is that we should plan a meet for 1 a month, same time same place that way everyone can attend...or at least as much people possible...post up ideas...

pro_p8ntball

Reaction score
Best time for me is lunch time near UNLV if that's good for anyone else. There are a lot of great places in the area. Johnny Rockets, Grind, Stephanos, Jimmy Johns, In-N-Out, Chipotle, etc... Anyway, you can rent gear Jay. That's what most of the guys coming out are going to do. But like I said, we are also hitting up Cloud 9 for Hookah afterwards if you want to meet us there.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
what up guys...I know everyone has their own lives and have been pretty busy lately with work, school, etc...

but let's get a meet going...

I have been doing a lot of little mods to the truck recently...but if any of you guys want to wrench you got my # just give me a call...

I will post up when the next TW.com meet is...yeah we are 4x4 and pre runners but we all share 1 thing in common...TACOMA ENTHUSIASTS...:rockon:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
you guys have been MIA for quite some time...typical of the LV Crew...:laugh: j/k I know and understand everyone has their own lives and are busy as hell...

but I am wondering if anyone would like to join me or meet me at the LV Speedway this afternoon. I will be arriving there around 5pm or so...tonight is the last 2 rounds (semifinals (top 32) and finals. free parking, gate open to the public at 4pm...practice is starts at 4 ends at 5...the main event doesn't start till 6:30pm...finals don't start till 11pm...so this is going to be an all night affair...:rockon: tickets I believe are only $15 at the door...be there or be square...

I believe the NST crew is in town...if so we should stop by and give em some support since they have brought us some amazing products...:top:

anybody who wants to ride out with me I have 1 more open seat...going with my cousin and my boy Reece...this is going to be epic...

Formula D - After Dark LV Speedway
<-click for link

las-vegas.jpg

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
ok guys let's try this again...I'm bumping this thread for the Grind-A-Burger Meet which is next week Friday, Sept 3. we usually meet there around 6pm and don't head into start eating/drinking until 6:30-6:45...hope to see you guys there...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
another upcoming TW meet...

was talking to Derek (DWreck) the other day and we figured some individuals either can't make the Grind Meet cause of the time and/or can't/don't want to spend $15+ on burgers, fries, and drinks all the time, even if its only 1 a month. sometime its not fees able to have 2 meets in 1 week. so our suggestion is to have another meet on the 3rd Friday of every month. that way if you can't make it to 1 meet you have a chance to make it to the other...

seeing as everyone enjoyed the meet at Aloha Kitchen I figured why not have a meet at an even better Hawaiian Plate Lunch location...

we will give this a trial run and if there is enough participation we can start doing this on a regular...Derek and some of the other members know the trails and good areas to take pictures...we can talk more about wheeling in this thread and/or wait till 1 of the meets to discuss the plans for this...

this meet will take place on Friday, Sept. 17 and we will start meeting there around 6pm. start heading in to eat around 6:30pm or until majority of the group arrives. the parking lot isn't as big as the Grind Meet and since Island Flavors is very popular amongst the locals (Hawaiians) you want to get there on time so that all the TW members can park next to each other...

Island Flavors
... this is the best hawaiian plate lunch place in all of vegas...

^click to view menu...another thing is they have 6+ specials every day so it constantly changes...

Las Vegas, NV 89113
(702) 876-2024

if you have any questions post up or pm me...if you guys have suggestions to a better time/date text/pm me and we'll try to set it up so that as many members as possible show up...

I took Daniel (Murdered_Out_Taco)there a few weeks ago and he can attest that the food is well worth the drive...
biggrin.gif
Hope to see as many members there as we do at the Grind...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
just trying to get a head count to who's attending the meet this Friday at GRIND-A-BURGER...we usually meet there around 6pm and don't head in to eat until 6:30-6:45 depending solely on how many people are showing up and who's running a little late...either way hope to see more of you guys out there...

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
I'm bumping this thread for the Grind-A-Burger Meet which is today (Friday), Sept 3. we usually meet there around 6pm and don't head into start eating/drinking until 6:30-6:45...hope to see you guys there...

hope to see more of you guys out there tonight...

Barcelona X

Reaction score
Man this graveyard shift sucks man.... I cant meet up with you guys anymore unless its a morning meet. Got to be in bed by 3pm...

Top Bottom