Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

304 Rwhp 315 Rwtq

hrspwr236

Reaction score
Anybody like to give donations for my 'i need a trd s/c' fund

Troskey

Reaction score
daaaaaaaang son...i kind of want one now...let's see...i should be getting promoted here soon...hopefully i get deployed sometime next year for a few months...then it'll really be on...

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
:dito:

I'm looking around going... "Do I really need that?? :hmmmm2: (while staring at an entire living room full of furniture)"

ROTFL!!!

I told you guys this system kicks ass :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think someone should make a new poll. What would you perfer? TRD SC or URD SC? i've got a feeling some opinions have changed! :adore: :adore:

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
ROTFL!!!

I told you guys this system kicks ass :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think someone should make a new poll. What would you perfer? TRD SC or URD SC? i've got a feeling some opinions have changed! :adore: :adore:

I'm not gonna lie, those are some pretty impressive numbers. I just love the idea of controllable boost/power, otherwise I'd be all over this.

XDsm

Reaction score
DAMN!!!!!:ahhhhh::adore:

So you are bringing your truck on Saturday right:wink:

morcheez

Reaction score
so what are your plans on making those numbers better:questionmark:

the rev

Reaction score
those numbers figure out to be about 360 hp and 370 lb/ft torque at the crank...ridiculous...:adore: that's also like 100 hp more to the wheels compared to stock!

i know what i'm askin santa for christmas...:rock:

utixrunner

Reaction score
I think he prefers a turbo w/ boost controller so he can cruise around on relativly low boost and turn it up when he wants to have some fun

RossK35

Reaction score
Jon, that is awesome!! :smile: :top: Now I really want one even more. So it looks like TRD underrated this blower?

Nicodemus454

Reaction score
those numbers figure out to be about 360 hp and 370 lb/ft torque at the crank...ridiculous...:adore: that's also like 100 hp more to the wheels compared to stock!

i know what i'm askin santa for christmas...:rock:
Kinda nice of TRD to underrate the system by about 60 hp.

haha SURPRISE!

cause you got to remember when its COLD.. and you've got FI. its like having another lb of boost compaired to when its hot

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
I think he prefers a turbo w/ boost controller so he can cruise around on relativly low boost and turn it up when he wants to have some fun
Exactly. I can be at like 5psi as a daily driver and crank it to 8-10 if I want it

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
:dito:

I'm looking around going... "Do I really need that?? :hmmmm2: (while staring at an entire living room full of furniture)"

Screw looking...I'm going duece bigalow style. I'M SELLING ME!!!! Hopefully my going rate won't be $20 b/c it'll take me forever!!!!
I was going to the track tonight but I think I'll save my $10 and $30 bucks on gas...hey thats almost what I need for the reflash

I just tried to call my friend at toyota down here and see what we can work out. Whether its me buying another X with it on there or financing it...or something.

ocfool

Reaction score
i gonna have to start savin sum money for this one

hopefully within 2 months?????

:top: :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
:rock: :rock: I didn't expect 300+hp
I'm trying to imagine having another 100+....post vids at the track so we can know :top:

07xrunner

Reaction score
wow im kinda speachless i really wasnt expecting those numbers ..... i might have to sell my bike and by the blower .....

Firstgen

Reaction score
Jon,

Do you have a close up picture of the blower pulley and the bolt? Is there a seal or is it marked to make it noticeable when the pulley is changed or can we be sneaky and swap the pulley and not be able to tell?

Usually there is some type of anti tamper device so they can void the warranty if the pulley is changed... I'd be busy on my lathe if I had one already...

-Taylor

Jonathan

Reaction score
Jon,

Do you have a close up picture of the blower pulley and the bolt? Is there a seal or is it marked to make it noticeable when the pulley is changed or can we be sneaky and swap the pulley and not be able to tell?

Usually there is some type of anti tamper device so they can void the warranty if the pulley is changed... I'd be busy on my lathe if I had one already...

-Taylor

trd used a second crank pulley to drive the SC. the sc bolt has a tamper bolt, but, obviously the user installed crank pulley does not, so ill just make that one a tad larger.....

Top Bottom