Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

304 Rwhp 315 Rwtq

SUODRAXAH

Reaction score
trd used a second crank pulley to drive the SC. the sc bolt has a tamper bolt, but, obviously the user installed crank pulley does not, so ill just make that one a tad larger.....
So innovative you are lol.:top:

azjimi

Reaction score
Jon,

Do you have a close up picture of the blower pulley and the bolt? Is there a seal or is it marked to make it noticeable when the pulley is changed or can we be sneaky and swap the pulley and not be able to tell?

Usually there is some type of anti tamper device so they can void the warranty if the pulley is changed... I'd be busy on my lathe if I had one already...

-Taylor

In one of the other threads Jon mentions that to get around this you change to a bigger crank pulley & leave the sealed S/C pulley alone.

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
JEEVUS CHRIST!!! That is CRAZY!!! Jonathan...stop posting shiet like this cause it makes me wanna dip into my mortgage money in my savings to get it. To be the cause of me being homeless! LOL!!!

Jonathan

Reaction score
want to hear the best part of the whole thread?

ready?

5.6 PSI at redline.

verified by a 4 inch, 15 psi extremely accurate gauge. wow.....

MORT-RUNNER

Reaction score
anyone else have issues? same link on three forums, no problems, i can see it:dontknow:

I can't see it. It's probably showing up for you cause it's in your cookies. That's alright though...I believe you jonathan.

XDsm

Reaction score
anyone else have issues? same link on three forums, no problems, i can see it:dontknow:

Works for me but I think you have to be logged into CT to see it since it's a CT attachment.

utixrunner

Reaction score
want to hear the best part of the whole thread?

ready?

5.6 PSI at redline.

verified by a 4 inch, 15 psi extremely accurate gauge. wow.....

:adore: This is gonna be fun with 8psi:driver:

Top Bottom