Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7th injector

butters607

Reaction score
like it says I need to find a 7th injector that the x-1 can handle apr 7th please anyone?

Last edited:

justin13703

Reaction score
I have the 750cc rc engineering 7th from my mk1 if you want it

X-roller

Reaction score
it's the 7th injector that ketchup has on his kit. :top:

butters607

Reaction score
it's the 7th injector that ketchup has on his kit. :top:

well I need one for the mk3 setup sorry had to spill the beans seeing if I can find a used one so I don't have to pay 700 dollars it's
not worth it to me

Gadget

Reaction score
It is best if you can, to find a used APR 7th injector system.

That way the calibration file for the X-1 will be dead on. If you use something else you will need a custom tune done.

G

butters607

Reaction score
It is best if you can, to find a used APR 7th injector system.

That way the calibration file for the X-1 will be dead on. If you use something else you will need a custom tune done.

G

ok buddy I'll keep on the lookout

Murderface

Reaction score
I always wondered why no URD MKI, MKII or MKIII users never installed an APR 7th:dontknow: It should work with no issues and be easy to tune for with the X-1 like G mentioned.
Even someone running a turbo could use an APR 7th inj to help cool the air down

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I always wondered why no URD MKI, MKII or MKIII users never installed an APR 7th:dontknow: It should work with no issues and be easy to tune for with the X-1 like G mentioned.
Even someone running a turbo could use an APR 7th inj to help cool the air down

It hasn't really been needed. I was looking for a deal on an APR 7th, but I may be trying out something a little bit different here in the future and I don't think a 7th will be necessary.

Murderface

Reaction score
It hasn't really been needed. I was looking for a deal on an APR 7th, but I may be trying out something a little bit different here in the future and I don't think a 7th will be necessary.

I guess if one of u MKII owners wanted to run E85 a APR 7th would be needed if u don't run outta IDC

butters607

Reaction score
right if I find ethanol I will definetley put it in my truck with proper tuning and stuff of course

Gadget

Reaction score
With the Mk3 you have to run the 7th injector for Stage 3 to get enough fuel in the engine. Stage 2 pretty much maxes out the 668 primary injectors.

G

Top Bottom