Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

7th injector

Murderface

Reaction score
I made 415 HP and 390 TQ on my MKII stage III on 93 octane and only 5900 redline. That is with the -71 blower also. Butters has the -81 which if I remember right flows 15% more. I bet he's hitting 400HP on stage II.

Listen here Ginga Ninja, I never said he won't make under 400rwhp, just the torque will/could be. I'd like to see that thing make mor HP/tq then gadget did on race fuel. I really don't care what mines making cause it's plenty quick for me.

butters607

Reaction score
Listen here Ginga Ninja, I never said he won't make under 400rwhp, just the torque will/could be. I'd like to see that thing make mor HP/tq then gadget did on race fuel. I really don't care what mines making cause it's plenty quick for me.

alright turd!!!!:biggrin:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score

I don't see anywhere in my post where I was accusing you of saying he wouldn't make 400hp. :stupid:
I was just throwing my numbers out for comparison. Not many URD MKII trucks with dyno numbers that can be put up for comparison.

1GRracer

"Pete"
Reaction score
nick name for trd maybe, I know I've been calling them that lately for the lack of 4runner support. I like both setups and they both have there pro's and cons.

Murderface

Reaction score
I don't see anywhere in my post where I was accusing you of saying he wouldn't make 400hp. :stupid:
I was just throwing my numbers out for comparison. Not many URD MKII trucks with dyno numbers that can be put up for comparison.

When u quoted me it made it seem that way, no worries I'm not butt hurt plus I wanted to use that Ginga Ninja for a couple days now:laugh:

Top Bottom