Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Acceleration Video Wars! Post your best Acceleration Videos

Blasphemous

Reaction score
Start recording at approximately 35mph. Roll up to 40mph and hang there for a second or so. Like you are going the speed limit of 40mph. Then punch it all the way past 90. That is considered a "Standing 40-90".

Got it, thanks.

Now off to Mexico...

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Last edited:

Gadget

Reaction score
Took what??

Been gone so long your forget how to work the interwebs?

G

memario1214

Reaction score
Damn... These XRs are so much faster than my lifted 4x4 on 33s lol. Newest 40-90 pull

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI5ilkMdAVs[/ame]

Blasphemous

Reaction score

NUPEPRIME

Reaction score
Caught some cold air tha other night and I was thinking, "nice, tha X is quick tonight."
Then I check out some of these and I am like ...:facepalm:

oh well, back to tha addition

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
With a few power builds nearing "completion", i figured its good as time as ever to bring this pissing match back. :top:

Ill start.... Version 3.0 of the drift XR. Speedo is 5% slow, as i cant seem to figure out the damn dakota digital. one of these days....:dontknow: So i began @ 38, and it "ends" @ 85.

http://youtu.be/mvmaGAhBpKY

rennurx

Reaction score
With a few power builds nearing "completion", i figured its good as time as ever to bring this pissing match back. :top:

Ill start.... Version 3.0 of the drift XR. Speedo is 5% slow, as i cant seem to figure out the damn dakota digital. one of these days....:dontknow: So i began @ 38, and it "ends" @ 85.

http://youtu.be/mvmaGAhBpKY

Do any of your gauges work? Lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Jesus I'm slow!!! Here's my 40-90 with the 2.825" Pulley TRD. Keep in mind that I'm on 33" tires so when my speeo reads 84 is when I'm really going 90... Goes to show that elevation makes a bear of a difference.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jkHrziwzOk

Need to get a new video starting at the actual 40, and not what the gauge shows. That way the start and stop will be accurate.

Currently, yours is at 13.34 seconds.

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Do any of your gauges work? Lol

Work as designed? No....not at the moment. When I dremaled out my gauge cluster, for my oil pressure line, I pretty sure I fawked up my fuel gauge and tach. Temp gauge doesnt work post swap. So my a pillar has a ricer tach and a ultra gauge so I can at least see rpm and coolant.

Tor, whats mine?

Last edited by a moderator:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Work as designed? No....not at the moment. When I dremaled out my gauge cluster, for my oil pressure line, I pretty sure I fawked up my fuel gauge and tach. Temp gauge doesnt work post swap. So my a pillar has a ricer tach and a ultra gauge so I can at least see rpm and coolant.

Tor, whats mine?

Posted. Based off of gauge displayed speed. :top:

Last edited:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Meh. Its slower then I thought. Well, I calibrated my speedo finally, and may try another pass. My 2/3 shift seems slower.

Bet it won't be slower than SIK X's. Seen sloths shift faster. ;) lol

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
I have a feeling that we will have a new king of the hill soon.....

Gadget needs to make some runs as well!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom