Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I the the only Canadian?

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
just wondering if im the only Canadian on XR-U:biggrin: im starting to think so

RedXRunner

"Splash Baby Douchecanoe"
Reaction score
haha sux :laugh: to be you ! but yet again ur x is RARE up there :rock:

DOGO X

Reaction score
Don't feel bad, I guess I'm the only from Puerto Rico. :top:

CBRBob

Reaction score
just wondering if im the only Canadian on XR-U:biggrin: im starting to think so

Eh??

Denis%20SP17.jpg

Last edited:

DMC

Reaction score
I'm not from Canada(mom is though), but I'll be up in Montreal July 4th week for my cousins wedding! I know that isn't what you were asking...just thought I'd mention it anyways!:biggrin:

JacksonJ

Reaction score
I'm from Ontario, but I don't own one yet...Looking at getting it in the spring time though.

Spotted a 2005 around the corner from my house at a used car shop, exploited a carfax link and found out that it's a US model with 4 owners in the last year. Like the looks, but will stay away from that one. I'll look for a new one with a Warrenty.

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
haha sux :laugh: to be you ! but yet again ur x is RARE up there :rock:

your right it is i have one heck of a time tring to find a dealer willing to get me one for me it suck being 22 years old and going to a sealership and have them tell you what they think you can afford even thou they have never met you before i cant wait till this spring to show them the busness they lost

there are two XRs in my area i know the one guy with the SWB like mine and i dont expect it to last long hes a real tool and beats the poor thing to death and the other is RR with California plates i have no clue who he is

they have roads in the Yukon LOL how much snow do you have right now its been a really mild winter and its almost t shirt and mini skirt season :rock:

kevmackin

Reaction score
Believe it or not but in Whitehorse its semi-arid climate. We average about 2 feet of snowfall per year. This year we have seen close to 3 feet. The roads are maintained pretty well and havent had any problems driving the x around. The only problem is it is damn cold, been hitting -36 this week.

TACO LIBRE

Reaction score
cool man my parrents have friends from Whitehorse Tom and his wilfe spend the winters down here now that they are getting older, we havent had much of a winter at all maby 6" of snow and most of thats gone now its been in one the plus side every day for the last week i just wish the salt was gone or id be driving my X runner too LOL I only have 1086 km on it so far

Scratchy

Reaction score
Well, I finally joined this Forum too, just to keep you company.... :driver:

I'm in Vancouver BC. & have only seen about 4 other XR's around here in the past year.
I've had mine since April 1st last year - coming up on 18K kms. & it's been all good :top:

hiflyer

Reaction score
i'm in Calgary, Alberta
there's 3 more SWB around
3 BSP
and 2 RR's

that i know of
still, only see another X ever month or so at best

dwx

Reaction score
Your not completly alone....

Hey,

I'm in Markham, Ontario (maybe soon to be Calgary, Alberta!). I've had my XR for almost a year now and I just seen another one on the road for the first time last week. Yes, they are rare but that's alright by me...I never get tired of hearing "That's amazing! What kind of truck IS that?" :biggrin:

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score
ok,,i'm not canadian..but i just gotta make a comment.. i live in oklahoma,and it looks like there are more xrunners in canada than there is here in OK. i've asked on here,and on CT a few times. i usually get one maybe 2 replies. i figured when i saw this thread there would be MAYBE 1 or 2.. you would think that there would be more down my way,heck, it's 73 degrees today!!

edit: oh ya,,canada rocks. but i still gotta say,, GO REDWINGS!!!!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
welcome aboard all you canadian brothers,spread the word and you guys will see probably more xr's show up here! think dogo is the one man xr show in p.r.

lenie03

Reaction score
think dogo is the one man xr show in p.r.

no man u didn't hear he found himself a x friend there like a week or so ago. he's stoked from the sounds of it.

Yesterday I went around on the wife truck, Istop to fill the tank. And there is was a Black X. I ask the guy and bs for a while, i explain him about the C2c drop and else. Also I told hom about the Black HD mod and he could beleive.

So I decide to drive back to home to pick up mine since I kind think that he didn't beleive it. :biggrin: I went back and the guy love the front mod on mine. Will be doing his Black HD mod in a cdouple of days.

He will be here some time hopefully, since I told him about the site. Now I have someone to cruise around :rock:

CanuckXtruck

Reaction score
Hi Guys
Just thought I would check in an let you know there is another Canadian around. I've had my RR 06XR since Aug 05 and only seen one SWB at the dealership spring 06 and a BSP with Alberta plates on the street last month.
Reg

Top Bottom