Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Am I the the only Canadian?

grahammc

Reaction score
hey guys I'm canadian, I'm from surrey B.C.,I'v got an 06 SB, I'v only seen one other SB, one black, and one red

i_ski

Reaction score
I figured I'd throw my name on this thread since i've been here a while and hadn't seen it yet. So chalk up one more SWB canuck, representing Kelowna BC baby. I've only seen one more SWB at the dealership in town, here's hoping I stay the only one in town with my truck ;)

Hoju

Reaction score
I guess this will be my intro. I'm representing Vancouver Island. I've only seen one other X on the island, ironically enough today at the dealership. Hope he/she joins xru.

FuCt

Reaction score
hey guys I'm canadian, I'm from surrey B.C.,I'v got an 06 SB, I'v only seen one other SB, one black, and one red

The red one is probably mine im from Maple Ridge BC Can. (Near vancouver) I know there is a black 1 or 2 in Chilliwack, and there is now another red 1 in MR and ive seen a blue one here, and a black one that has a company name on the side, Acorp,i think. Is that owner a member here?? Should plan a LOWER MAINLAND meet! Some1 start a thred about it. Would probably have 4-6 trucks or so, could cruise and stuff! :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

vaneck77

Reaction score
Canada

No ur not i'm from canada also, I'm from Leduc Alberta Canada

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Hey, Toronto Ontario here. I just got my Blue 07 two weeks ago. I know there are is a black and a red one in the area. Still waiting to see them while driving my truck.

Scratchy

Reaction score
your right it is i have one heck of a time tring to find a dealer willing to get me one for me it suck being 22 years old and going to a sealership and have them tell you what they think you can afford even thou they have never met you before i cant wait till this spring to show them the busness they lost

Is that what the seal hunters use to get to ice floes in Newfy Land? :biggrin:

BTW, did you ever get your X, or are you still Taco Libre(free) ?

JacksonJ

Reaction score
Hey, Toronto Ontario here. I just got my Blue 07 two weeks ago. I know there are is a black and a red one in the area. Still waiting to see them while driving my truck.

Welcome ThunderKat. There are not many around the area so we are special. Did you find yours on a lot or did you have to get it ordered?

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Ordered of course. Mine came from Quebec, one of the last 3 blue 07 in Canada. Trust me I know because I almost had to ship it from Alberta or B.C. Lucky it was Quebec though because it was less than half the price to ship. Are from the GTA Jackson J?

JacksonJ

Reaction score
I seen one other member on here, but they never responded to my PM. I also know there are several from K/W but none are on here either. I'm from Burlington and seen a RR one driving around here with a young guy like myself. Where in Toronto are you?

thunderkat1

Reaction score
Scarborough. I was in Burlington on Sunday delivering a toilet. I'm a plumber. :) Have you modded your XR yet?

JacksonJ

Reaction score
Scarborough. I was in Burlington on Sunday delivering a toilet. I'm a plumber. :) Have you modded your XR yet?

Mildly. Nothing much, but I just purchased a tonneau cover tonight. Cdn tire special. Actually, it's made by Extang and I have looked at many Extang folding covers and was going to buy one of them soon. But with a 150 dollar difference Cdn tire seemed like a better choice.

I usually log on atleast once a day so if you are planning on coming by this way we could meet up one time (as long as my wife will not want to tag along).

thunderkat1

Reaction score
lol, Sounds good. I just got my angry eyelids painted, now I just have to install them. I ordered the LED black tail lights from ebay tonight. I am also going to get my Leer 800 series tonneau cover Saturday mourn.

willieshotg3

Reaction score
me and two friends are in Burlington ontairo untill sunday morning. just wondering if ther is any good places to hang out and get a drink

JacksonJ

Reaction score
Couldn't tell you Willie. I'm married with kids so I don't get out. There are plenty of bars in downtown Burlington (Brant St and Lakeshore). Might be your best bet.

LeanLow

Reaction score
thunderkat - were you drivin west on the 401 and go north on the allen a few weeks ago in the morning traffic, cosue i followed a blue xr from about scarberough to the allen then pulled up beside near the offramp...

Top Bottom