Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

And these are the reasons I stopped riding

sdxrunner619

Reaction score
Leta see....bunch of guys on riding like ass holes....ricer flybys the car, then the car does the same....

So the guys on bikes swerve toward the car.....and get mad when the car swerves back!?!?!?!

I think everyone in this video is on drugs....guys on bikes riding like dumb ass, then threaten the driver when he retaliates...not That im trying to justify the cars actions, but those bikers were riding like dipshits. If a bike ricer flybys me in my truck, I do the same...ive raced many a street bikes doing that. 100% of the time, after we run, they throw up the dueces and went on our ways....

if one did what the one guy did, and swered at me, missing my truck mere cm....you better believe you would quickly find out why they are called "quick steer knuckles"...:crinklehair: if you ride like you own the road, you will quickly find out there are folks who aren't in the mood for your little games....

Im curious as to what's in that car...it seemed to have one helluva sack....:adore:

x8o8runner2012

Reaction score
I have to say thats some experienced riders, but thats some messed up ****.....

uh60rotorhead

Reaction score
Bikers were squiddicks. Driver should have been charged with attempted homicide. There does seem to be something edited out of the beginning that would explain the altercation.

VIPDreamin

"Mr. Incredible"
Reaction score
Looks to me the driver was instigated then ganged up on. It ended better then I thought. Gang of bikers encompasssing me?? Looks like self defense. I'd say they got off lightly both ways. I have friends that ride bikes and they are older and cool...most sport bike drivers think they are too cool for school...

sacX

Reaction score
Don't hate on riders, yes there is some retards on bikes, but not all riders are assholes! Im not an ass when I ride, I'm cautious and defensive...I was hit by a lady talkiing on her cell phone and she got away scott free because of this stereotype of "bikers putting themselves in harms way and riding out of control"... yeah, screw u CHP bike cop and the asshole that decided it was my fault! BTW the "no cell phone law while driving" was in affect, and still didnt help me! On another note, there is a bunch of haters out there that don't like seeing riders get to lane split, and move up to the front of the line at lights...take for instance my friend was lane splitting at about 10mph when traffic was dead stopped. Some lady didnt like the idea that this motorcycle can lane split, so she flings her door wide open as my friend approached her car, and my friend went straight through the glass of the door! And then the lady took to the shoulder of the road and took off! Yeah, so screw all you haters that categorize riders and get pissed off at everyone of us you see!

CBRBob

Reaction score
Unfortunately many people with m/c licenses....cant ride well AT ALL. Some with skill have bad attitudes and others fit the 'biker' stereotype. That leaves the true 2-percenters, aka people that ride well, period.

redarkx

Reaction score
sacX said:
Don't hate on riders, yes there is some retards on bikes, but not all riders are assholes! Im not an ass when I ride, I'm cautious and defensive...I was hit by a lady talkiing on her cell phone and she got away scott free because of this stereotype of "bikers putting themselves in harms way and riding out of control"... yeah, screw u CHP bike cop and the asshole that decided it was my fault! BTW the "no cell phone law while driving" was in affect, and still didnt help me! On another note, there is a bunch of haters out there that don't like seeing riders get to lane split, and move up to the front of the line at lights...take for instance my friend was lane splitting at about 10mph when traffic was dead stopped. Some lady didnt like the idea that this motorcycle can lane split, so she flings her door wide open as my friend approached her car, and my friend went straight through the glass of the door! And then the lady took to the shoulder of the road and took off! Yeah, so screw all you haters that categorize riders and get pissed off at everyone of us you see!

I would be one of those "haters" that gets mad when people don't follow the rules of the road. If you lane split, that's dangerous and illegal. All I want from everyone on the road, motorcycles, cars, trucks, 18 wheelers, bicycles, toddlers, etc. is to show me some respect and not do stupid stuff. Stupid stuff is how people get hurt no matter what you are doing. And also, I don't want anybody that close to my truck in traffic as a lane splitting motorcycle. I don't care who you are that lack of respect angers me.

thefishguy

Reaction score
Bad drivers and a** holes

I have been riding bikes since 1986 and sport bikes since 1987, I have to say that I have ran into my share of guys like this. But chasing the guy is not a great idea. A 450 pound bike verses a 3000 pound car is a no win situation and suicide. I'm sure there is more to this video then quarks shown.

Rickysnickers

Reaction score
It is legal in CA. I do it only when cars are stopped. I can be considered unsafe passing depending upon how the rider is doing it and if the traffic is moving at the speed limit or close to.

Rick

trd_sport

Reaction score
^yeah i believe it is in california....at least everyone there does it lol
I would be one of those "haters" that gets mad when people don't follow the rules of the road. If you lane split, that's dangerous and illegal. All I want from everyone on the road, motorcycles, cars, trucks, 18 wheelers, bicycles, toddlers, etc. is to show me some respect and not do stupid stuff. Stupid stuff is how people get hurt no matter what you are doing. And also, I don't want anybody that close to my truck in traffic as a lane splitting motorcycle. I don't care who you are that lack of respect angers me.

whenever i have a bike in front of me i always give them a good cars length at a light, i would hate to get slammed from behind and crush them....i cant stand it when people tailgate bikes, i also cant stand it when bikes ride other peoples ass. It really comes down to the operator of the vehicle just like with a car, except with a bike you dont get as many do overs.....

Top Bottom