Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any BSP owners try this?

05tacx

Reaction score
Never tryed the stuff, although I know that black is hard to keep clean.

Ghost05X

Reaction score
I have tried it... works good if you do all the steps like they say to. But takes a lot of time

DERRIXRYD

Reaction score
If it's easy on-easy off and it works for $20 why not try it. I have not tried it and I may if I see it. I certainly won't blow $90 on some wax just because I can and critique other members posts.

GaX-Runner

Reaction score
Let's try to stay focased here. My question and reason for the thread was to see if anyone used the product or know someone who has.

All other comments are irrelevant because they're all opinions for products I'm not asking about. I've been detailing g cars for almost 20 yrs now On a non-professional level and know a lot but not all. Thx otherwise

I've used it and i love it....takes time as others have said and alot of work,but the finished product makes it all worth it:top:

I know it may have not looked like it at the meet, but i do keep the truck emaculate. I just didn't have the means or the place to wash it at the time...lol

X_Less

Reaction score
I have that stuff... I used it on my BMW a long time ago. It takes a pretty long time and it is pretty messy to (black spots all over my garage floor).

I know it's not BSP, But keep in mind the car has 15 year old paint on it.

XRUmeet003.jpg

XRUmeet005.jpg

eltus

Reaction score
wear gloves, I loved it wen I had my truck. it takes a lot of time and a lot of elbow grease. but the results were great. I loved it.

Jwall

Reaction score
Tell them brother! :top: Been using it since I have the truck, it's great stuff and it smells sooo nice :laugh:

I have to try that Pinnacle Souverän sometime! Do you have to order it online or is it available it certain stores, dont think ive seen it before.

Jwall

Reaction score
No i havnt used that one but i just recently bought Auto Glym made by Austin Martin. I got it at Part Source, and i got the quick spray wax. Its a tad bit more work then the other good spray waxes but man ohhh man what a sexy rich glossy shine it gives when its on ooo baby lol. It covers surface scratches very well. The only extra thing is gives much nicer shine when you use two cloths, one to put on and dry one to whipe in. Well worth it going to get there wax kit next, comes with wax bar. This brand also has many types of waxes n cleaners check em out! I wasnt disapointed. I have used many good waxes before and I LIKE, GREAT SUCCESS!

HOW MUCH!!!... 14.99 CDN

BMWtech

Reaction score
I just tried it out this weekend. Took a bit of time but I'm really happy with the end result!

bouncer163

Reaction score
the best stuff Surf City Garage (Beyond Clay), Maguires Tech Wax and Maguires Ultimate Wash and Wax

808XR10

Reaction score
for every bsp: MALCO wax or maguire is the best. hyper water resistant and i use it on the windows too...:top:

PiNkY

Reaction score
^^how does it compare to other products? I usually use mequire's wax and ice for the plastic pieces

rich017

Reaction score
I have been detailing cars on the side for a few years now.

I DO NOT like turtle wax products at all. I have tried them all and have found that basically anything Meguiars makes to be awesome. Sonus clay bars are my favorite.

A Hummer I did a few months ago. This thing had white blotches all over the paint before i detailed it.
20238_1309100009086_1278169057_914496_1917647_n.jpg

20238_1309096128989_1278169057_914491_962421_n.jpg

I have seen results with Zaino and know they are good also. Meguiars 2.0 is cheap for the results and just prefer to use that with my High Speed.

Last edited:

808XR10

Reaction score
^^how does it compare to other products? I usually use mequire's wax and ice for the plastic pieces

malco is easier to apply than the maguire so i prefer it over the others. when i run out then i just use maguire. for all the plastic trims i use pledge it works perfectly with black and it makes it water proof.

Top Bottom