Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any BSP owners try this?

DBL-BD

Reaction score
I'm sold! Gonna hunt it down this weekend for sure! Those swirl marks make me angry! :argh:

LOW AND BLOWN

Reaction score
Well I bought this stuff at my part time job for $5 due to the box being damaged:smile:. I really was hoping for better but over pretty good not really any tougher to remove just extra steps. As for swirls supprisingly I dont have those just straight scratches in the clear coat that are only visible at angles, Unfortunatly I could not get those out with this stuff. Cool concept not sure i will purchase again unless the box is damaged. Just my opinion Please dont BAN me for that:laugh:

STONER-X

Reaction score
im didnt read the link but.... if the cleaner wax is a type of a compound wax that would scare me away.... i use carnauba wax and polish only... having a black truck im deathly scared of swirls.. i have clay bared my last car but no cleaner wax and had great results.....

this is a BSP thread... who invited the other colors :bird::biggrin::biggrin: jk

x20Runner05

Reaction score
Never heard of let us know what ya think, Dont forget to clay bar.

Murderface

Reaction score
U really need to use a machine to see results. I only used an orbiter and got good results. I doubt u would see any results if u used this by hand.

5000XD

Reaction score
Souveran wax is the best you can get for black cars.
http://autogeek.net/pinsouvwax.html

Tell them brother! :top: Been using it since I have the truck, it's great stuff and it smells sooo nice :laugh:

mox.jpg

STONER-X

Reaction score
^^^^^^ nice clean truck man.... makes me want to go was mine....

Murderface

Reaction score
Let's try to stay focased here. My question and reason for the thread was to see if anyone used the product or know someone who has.

All other comments are irrelevant because they're all opinions for products I'm not asking about. I've been detailing g cars for almost 20 yrs now On a non-professional level and know a lot but not all. Thx otherwise

05Xrunner

Reaction score
Let's try to stay focased here. My question and reason for the thread was to see if anyone used the product or know someone who has.

All other comments are irrelevant because they're all opinions for products I'm not asking about. I've been detailing g cars for almost 20 yrs now On a non-professional level and know a lot but not all. Thx otherwise

If you been doing it for 20years then why not try it and get your own results since you say you know what your doing..Why ask a bunch of people. It cant cost alot its crap ass turtle wax. You sure do post a bunch of asshole post lately acting like your better then others and just being a tool.

Murderface

Reaction score
So true^^^ u got me on that one ha ha. But for real I am better:top: better then what I'm not sure of?

Amarillo X

Reaction score
I hear what you're saying John... Just a yes or no and maybe a comment IF u have used it. You tool!:biggrin:

Murderface

Reaction score
Thx for the compliment! It's the nicest thing I've been called for a week now:top:

025ece89.jpg

5000XD

Reaction score
John's just jealous of my clean truck :eviltongue:

By the way were are the results of you using this product then? any pictures? just wondering since we got so off topic.

Murderface

Reaction score
John's just jealous of my clean truck :eviltongue:

By the way were are the results of you using this product then? any pictures? just wondering since we got so off topic.

By Sunday I'll post up pics. I'm in NYC for my wifes grandmas funeral:thumpdown: Chinese Funerals are very interesting

5000XD

Reaction score
Oke, my condolences to the family, take it ez.

elynor_v

Reaction score
Black Box is pretty good. Downside is time. I use a low low rpm buffer (Kragen $20) and it helps, but I do have to work myself up for the job! :driver:

Top Bottom