Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Xs in Louisiana

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Hey, is there any xtacos in the louisiana or close surrounding area? If so post here.

nxrunner

Reaction score
Marksville here... thats about 35 miles east of Alexandria.
Im currently working in Gulf Shores.... ... although Im in Stillwater Oklahoma until Tomorrow.... Im all over the place....

morcheez

Reaction score
marrero here ...bout 5 minutes from new orleans ....vinnie where did u come from ?

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
hehehe, join about a month ago, been here and there (mostly between classes and when i dont wanna study). Remember how i ask u, morcheez, about that night u came back from the track and u saw a POS corolla (blue white and grey) in a really bad need of a paint job. Well F-150 took care of the paint job for me. Took the insurance money and got my XR, was going to get it in May for grad, but Sh1t happens. :smile: its BSP bone stock 07 with 400mile son it

nxrunner

Reaction score
:driver:
hehehe, join about a month ago, been here and there (mostly between classes and when i dont wanna study). Remember how i ask u, morcheez, about that night u came back from the track and u saw a POS corolla (blue white and grey) in a really bad need of a paint job. Well F-150 took care of the paint job for me. Took the insurance money and got my XR, was going to get it in May for grad, but Sh1t happens. :smile: its BSP bone stock 07 with 400mile son it

Congrats on the new X.:top: :driver:

BigBuff87

Reaction score
Emerson, AR but i goto Houma ,LA ALL the time thats where i came from. We need to meet up some time I can always goto LA unless somethin comes up!! I pass Through Alexandria on the way!!

nxrunner

Reaction score
I will pm you my cell number, Call me I maybe in the area. :top:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
nice...I was just PMed morcheez, and he said there were like 8 people or so from this area so thats cool. We all needa meet up or something one day. And check out everyones trucks...

morcheez

Reaction score

oh damn small world haha....sucks about the rolla it was looking ok haha....congrats on the x ...we need to meet up one day so i can remember what my truck use to look like haha

vinnieb0i

Reaction score
Yea, netime u wants, truck is going to be stock for a long while. No money, Med school starting up in Aug so no more job. Also, how is driving around NOLA with the c2c kit on? I was thinking about it, but going from a dropped corolla to a stock truck, i tend not to slow down for anything anymore.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
Hey would you all like to try and plan something so we all can meet up or so. If so we would need suggested place to have the meet.

morcheez

Reaction score
Yea, netime u wants, truck is going to be stock for a long while. No money, Med school starting up in Aug so no more job. Also, how is driving around NOLA with the c2c kit on? I was thinking about it, but going from a dropped corolla to a stock truck, i tend not to slow down for anything anymore.

its not bad really ...i bottom out every once and a while in the back ...i dont really slow down anywhere except going up or down bridges ....im thinking about taking off the kit though for other reasons though

nxrunner

Reaction score
its not bad really ...i bottom out every once and a while in the back ...i dont really slow down anywhere except going up or down bridges ....im thinking about taking off the kit though for other reasons though

Why is that???? :dontknow:

nxrunner

Reaction score
We have tried to plan a meet several times. Seems like people from La have to work to much to get a day off.

Top Bottom