Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Any Xs in Louisiana

Bigblue

Reaction score
damn nick u cant ever do anything ...hey bigblue u gonna bring the gf cuz mine will most likely be there ...and do u remember the way cuz i have sort of an idea but not completely

No, she probably won't go. She still lives on the northshore until we get married, so probably not. But, bring her anyway. And I'm sure I could find it if it's still daytime the whole way. It won't be a problem.

BTW, there are a few guys that I work with that are going to go. None of them with Tacoma's, but this one guy has a 1970 Camaro, it's like a 7 second car. It's just insane. He just got it finished and is going to go next wednesday just to test it out before he goes to some real races.

But, I really hope that we can get atleast a few more of us out there next week. I really like meeting all you guys that we talk to on here everyday.

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
What time are ya'll heading out? I might be able to head out there, I just have to be up at 6 the next morning and don't want to be out there all night.

Bigblue

Reaction score
well, it opens at 5 and races start at six. Probably leave around 4:30-5:00 p.m. The drive is really not that bad. Especially for you, since I'm sure Baton Rouge is closer. It took us about an hour to get there the other day. And I'm sure you will be able to see alot of races and be out there for a while and still get home at a descent time to get up at 6 the next morning. So, should we add you to the list. :biggrin:

morcheez

Reaction score
No, she probably won't go. She still lives on the northshore until we get married, so probably not. But, bring her anyway. And I'm sure I could find it if it's still daytime the whole way. It won't be a problem.

BTW, there are a few guys that I work with that are going to go. None of them with Tacoma's, but this one guy has a 1970 Camaro, it's like a 7 second car. It's just insane. He just got it finished and is going to go next wednesday just to test it out before he goes to some real races.

But, I really hope that we can get atleast a few more of us out there next week. I really like meeting all you guys that we talk to on here everyday.

sounds good im gonna see if any of my loser friends want to go to

morcheez

Reaction score
What time are ya'll heading out? I might be able to head out there, I just have to be up at 6 the next morning and don't want to be out there all night.

dont worry i dont plan on being there all that late either and if we get there earlier we can get some runs in early before the rush of people

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
hum... chances are looking better....I get off at five....and with traffic and all I probably wouldn't get that to the sunshine river bridge exit until maybe 6ish....but this is sounding more and more tempting

Static X

Reaction score
well i couldn't make it. i sold my xrunner tonight. i bought a nice 11 sec. camaro. its so nice not to have a note, be faster, and be reliable for daily driving.
left_rear.jpg

left_front.jpg

interior.jpg

front.jpg

drivers_side.jpg

nxrunner

Reaction score
well i couldn't make it. i sold my xrunner tonight. i bought a nice 11 sec. camaro. its so nice not to have a note, be faster, and be reliable for daily driving.
left_rear.jpg

left_front.jpg

interior.jpg

front.jpg

drivers_side.jpg

Im sorry to hear that you sold the X. But did I read correctly - camero reliable for daily driving? Maybe up to 30,000 miles or so. Come on now, I like the bowtie but it cant handle the miles like a Toy can. Good luck with your new purchase. Im sure someone is just as happy as you are with their new X. :top:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
Glad to hear your happy with your purchase but know this,I would not sell my xr 3500 per year production for a camaro probably 350,000 per year at least production .those cars are dime a dozen redneck specials here in o.p.:top:

morcheez

Reaction score
i was wondering why u never showed up ....so who has the x now

Static X

Reaction score
i was wondering why u never showed up ....so who has the x now
sorry haven't been on lately i have been busy lately with work. i sold it to my best friend. so its in great hands. funny thing is my insurance is higher for the xrunner than it is for the z28. i guess age of a vehicle plays a greater roll than i thought because i figured the sports car would have been more.

Static X

Reaction score
Glad to hear your happy with your purchase but know this,I would not sell my xr 3500 per year production for a camaro probably 350,000 per year at least production .those cars are dime a dozen redneck specials here in o.p.:top:

please i dont mean this to offend anyone but to me its still a tacoma. just like an srt-4 is still a neon. it has all this handling but now umph behind it. i loved the look of the truck and that was it. i didn't enjoy driving it because everytime i got in it it made me sick to know i bought it waiting on the trd supercharger just like every other toyota gets so i could maintain my warrenty. i felt it should go to someone who apreciates it not as a whole not just i think it looks good.

morcheez

Reaction score
sorry haven't been on lately i have been busy lately with work. i sold it to my best friend. so its in great hands. funny thing is my insurance is higher for the xrunner than it is for the z28. i guess age of a vehicle plays a greater roll than i thought because i figured the sports car would have been more.

well make sure he gets on here so we can keep track of the truck :biggrin: ...so u gonna be taking the camaro to npr any time soon ? maybe your friend can bring the x and see what it can do

Static X

Reaction score
well make sure he gets on here so we can keep track of the truck :biggrin: ...so u gonna be taking the camaro to npr any time soon ? maybe your friend can bring the x and see what it can do
i'll tell him but he doesn't get online much. he actually wrecked it yesterday. it cracked the grill insert and broke the tabs on the headlights. not a scratch else where. so he his getting new headlights and a billet grille for it. im about to yank the auto out of the car and install a 6 speed. its not quite as fun right now. i wasn't going to do it but i will say it. auto sucks. :driver:

morcheez

Reaction score
damn it hasnt been a week yet and he is wrecking it ..and i agree autos are :boring:

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
look like everyone is having bad luck with there x. static where you out at bww a couple weeks ago???

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
since this last post I know we gotta a few other people with x on here. so post up

Top Bottom