Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody know what this is?

08XRunner808

Reaction score
mines this big!!! >_________< :biggrin:
lol.. ya.. i was in a piss poor mood last night... :frown:

I should edit those posts.. but I'm not gonna.. lol

especially since i gotta use the phrase "douche canoe" :wink::driver:

that phrase paints a really funny picture in my head

Gabecules

Reaction score
I never said stick on weights went on the outside.. RE-read my post..

and stop with the " omg" attitude ya jerkoff...

it's hard to tell in the pic.... stop being a douche canoe.

and BTW.. I wouldn't be bragging about your "experience" working in a tire shop... I balance rotors on HELICOPTERS..... ya dick.

I hate it when ppl act like you are in this thread. The O.P. had a question, we were TRYING TO HELP..

and after looking at the pic again, I agree, it's not a weight.

LOL @ Douche Canoe

gen2crvtec

Reaction score
its a bunch of sheep on this forum, no one speaks up, i said its not a weight, but since my name has no weight no one listens. as soon as someone said its not a weight with a familiar username, everyone follows. i am trying to help the op but some people think a sticker is a weight

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
its a bunch of sheep on this forum, no one speaks up, i said its not a weight, but since my name has no weight no one listens. as soon as someone said its not a weight with a familiar username, everyone follows. i am trying to help the op but some people think a sticker is a weight

don't take it as a personal attack. I am sure it wasn't meant to be until you took it like it was and got all defensive. . You answered 2 minutes after the OP asked the question. Other people were just giving there opinions of what it could be. I couldn't tell from the tiny picture if there was anything there at all. Bust most of the other members agreed with you. And from the posts it sounds like he went with your idea before anyone else had a chance to put in their 2 cents.
And i am sure there are some people that would pull off a balancing weight not having any idea what it is. So some of the other members put that out there because of the uncertainty of the picture to make sure the OP didn't pull off something truly important.

08XRunner808

Reaction score

calm down Shepperd..this is'nt a popularity contest:top:

Gutz

Reaction score
It's getting heavy in here......Let's all go check out the Whooty Thread to cool our tongues...;)

Helimx

"Dutch Rudder Master"
Reaction score

that has nothing to do with it man.
alot of ppl come in, look at the original question, then zip down to the bottom and give their opinion as to what it is......
and like someone just said, it's not a popularity contest... and if it was, you're not winning any points by calling ppl sheep.

go to the rousch kill thread, you will see that I initially agreed WITH YOU... then i did a little research, and found out that WE were probably wrong.

you don't have to always agree with someone, but it doesn't help when you cop an attitude about it.

Gutz

Reaction score
Looks like used tampon on it!! Ewwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Burn the tire!!!!

STONER-X

Reaction score
my truck had it, i took it out of my tire.... pffff..... helicopter blades.... pfffff..... tires...... I use to balance forks and spoons on my pointer finger..... top that....... just mess-n wit cha :laugh:

Top Bottom