Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anybody

FuCt

Reaction score
yeah Lets should draw more attention, u go ahead and start it. Any weekend is fine for me maybe do it with that pugeot sound toyota meet, what was that all about and where is it?

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
yeah Lets should draw more attention, u go ahead and start it. Any weekend is fine for me maybe do it with that pugeot sound toyota meet, what was that all about and where is it?

Give me a few minutes and I'll find it.

FoxDavis

XRU Overdosed
Reaction score
Go back to the Pacific northwest where you see all the threads and click on Toyota Festival

x-runner kid

Reaction score
I live down in the albany area I am always over there its only like 15 min from corvallis but the waether in Oregon sucks I moved up from the LA area in cali and its way different but its only like 1 hr from PDX airport. I want an xr meet in oregon in the summer so there won't be any rain lol.

quickshift93

Reaction score
i live in tacoma let'z get a meet goin on..i wanna get some other ideas for modz and meet some other X foolz!
get at me fate!!!
myspace.com/nbtf8

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I use to live near Puyallup. I want to take another road trip up there. Might be next summer. If I do I'll let you guys know. :top:

stretch200

Reaction score
yea, we definitely need to do an x-runner get together up here.

SpeedbyUblew253

Reaction score
If we get together, I"ll help you do it. Its really easy, depending on what route you take.

kOO, I just want to make sure I don't fudge anything up. I have read on the HOw to and the pics are no workie. Im more of a visual type do it yourselfer.

Stretch: I noticed in your sig that your interior is all black, you gots any pics>>>

stretch200

Reaction score
Yea, I"m more of a visual guy too.

no I haven't taken any pictures of my interior yet. Honestly I haven't finished the back seat area. The front is all done. I could take some pics of that.

C3 Taco

Reaction score
Sorry to resurrect an old thread...but I'm in the SEA/TAC/Ft. Lewis area for the next week or so and would love to meet up with some XR folks. I've been up here a week and have seen a bunch of pre-runners and TRD Sports...but not a single XR. I'm staying right next door to the Tacoma Hooters...so if anyone wants to hang out...let me know :)

quickshift93

Reaction score
new thread up!!seattle tacoma kent washington areas!

check the thread let'z try to meet this sunday!! supermall!!!!

RJDoute

"My Salami Nipples Ooze Milk"
Reaction score
I'm resurrecting again, because I'm new to all of this XR Underground stuff. :laugh:

Anyone in the Fort Lewis/Tacoma area? Hit me up! I don't have anything to offer XR wise, I'm completely oblivious on how to modify this damn truck, but I'm learning! However, I can offer a cold beer at my house and a 65" HDTV for which to watch stuff :rock: Alright, resurrection complete. Let me know.

Ryan

x-runner kid

Reaction score
if i was in that area i would help you modify some stuff and that cold beer offer makes me want to go for a drive up to washington

quickshift93

Reaction score
i'm with ryan... wa is like the only state that the xr'z havn't all met up yet let'z get it kracking!!!!!

low tacoma in tacoma

Top Bottom