Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anything?!?!?!?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
so is there ever or will be anything ever going on around this part of the country? not worried bout it in next few months the weather will be ****ty but early spring or something? anyone have ideas?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
didn't even know there was anyone around this area. other than a couple in wichita. we will deffinatly have to get something going for this spring! I will offer up my place for a mod day just about any weekend!

pictures of my shop
Image013.jpg

x20Runner05

Reaction score
nice shop

Hery man if that your house garage pretty nice. I want a lift in my garage when i get me a house.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
sounds good! now just need to find if there are anymore around! ya other than wichita i didnt know any were around either! i dont know wat all mods i would know how to do, im always up for anything to set my stuff apart though!!! i need find me a paint and body person, that is good though! have couple things need fixed! ***** happens ya know!

maybe if any x events ever go on down in okc or something we can head that way too, im always wanting take off drive somewhere fun!

Last edited:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
sounds good! now just need to find if there are anymore around! ya other than wichita i didnt know any were around either! i dont know wat all mods i would know how to do, im always up for anything to set my stuff apart though!!! i need find me a paint and body person, that is good though! have couple things need fixed! ***** happens ya know!

maybe if any x events ever go on down in okc or something we can head that way too, im always wanting take off drive somewhere fun!

If you need paint done, I have a guy that does good work. He uses the paint booth in my other building. Come up to Salina sometime and we can go out to his shop and get an estimate.

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah we should totally do a mini meet in the spring time and probably a mod day for me cuz I need to get my s2k antenna, and hopefully my trd ss and trd cai :top:

05bluerunner

Reaction score
When ever you guys want a mod day meet we can set it up! I work some weekends, but we can work around it. I will be moving the first of the year, anytime after January is good for me.

Imprezz-all those mods you have listed there would be easy to do, just let me know when.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
the paint issue i have a friend that does it and good but he lives in hays and doesnt have a shop of his own! there is a guy here in hutch that said he would do it, but never told me how much he would want! as for mods i dont even know wat al i would like to do or try! up for anything you might have in mind though ya know!
and imprezz so you in wichita? my brother inlaw talked to a guy down there with a red one wonder if it was you! he said it had the same grill as me and was going black out the headlights like mine as well!
dont know bout you guys but i want to check out some rides see in person what others have done, seen a couple parked but that is it and they were pretty much all stock!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah I remember that. I was at the McDonalds drive thru and ur bro was infront of me and he asked me if that was an x-runner and I said yeah. I also wanna do my BHLM, FLM, and DTRL mod(maybe)

TOYTACO

Reaction score
Maybe I will roll down from ND! Haha! There isn't much of anything up here so it would be cool to meet up with some other guys from XRU!

Imprezz

Reaction score
Sounds good to me man :top: I can't wait till spring rolls around. Right now the X is locked up in the garage for the winter...

yayxrunner707

Reaction score
Maybe I will roll down from ND! Haha! There isn't much of anything up here so it would be cool to meet up with some other guys from XRU!

off topic sorry. but man everytime i see your sig of your truck i think thats the baddest looking swb ive seen. it just looks so clean and im jelous. lol:rock:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
hey doc- it not to far here from tulsa i drive that way like 5 or 6 times during the summer to go to the lake, ill actually be driving mine down to tulsa for thanksgiving!!!

imprezz- wish i was able lock mine up for winter i have to drive mine all yr! need change my rims for the winter though!

i am ready for summer to get out hang out with some other X people, was stuck working 6 and 7 day weeks all summer, ready to get out enjoy!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
Looks like we are finally going to have an actual meet in the mid-west. I will have plenty of room if we have the meet at my house, 2 extra beds and a fold out couch. If I move a couple vehicles we should be able to park everyone inside for the night.

rich017

Reaction score
not meaning to thread jack but can you send me a link to what lift you have.

We are looking to get one like that

doc_holijay

Reaction score
hey doc- it not to far here from tulsa i drive that way like 5 or 6 times during the summer to go to the lake, ill actually be driving mine down to tulsa for thanksgiving!!!
!

It's around 4 hrs isn't it? what lake do you go to? GRAND, GIBSON, or KEYSTONE?

TOYTACO

Reaction score
off topic sorry. but man everytime i see your sig of your truck i think thats the baddest looking swb ive seen. it just looks so clean and im jelous. lol:rock:

Well thanks man! To bad you can't see it in person becuz pictures never do a vehicle justice... I appreciate the comments!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ya i think it like 3 1/2 or 4 hours to get from here to tulsa! and the lake i go to is grand lake we have a house over at arrowhead south by ketchum!

just put a TTC spoiler on my truck last night, looks good but think i might leave it off til spring, wat yall think? taking the rims off this week or next too i think! you guys think JB weld on the inside corners of the spoiler will keep it from cracking?

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
take some pictures of the spoiler that way we can see it...:biggrin: and help you decide after...:top:

JW Weld will help it out a lot...for sure. keep in mind most people spoilers crack in the same area so if you can get your hands on some cracked 1's or at least look at 1 that is already cracked you can make some better JW Welds to strengthen the spoiler a lot more. good luck and keep us posted bro...

just put a TTC spoiler on my truck last night, looks good but think i might leave it off til spring, wat yall think? taking the rims off this week or next too i think! you guys think JB weld on the inside corners of the spoiler will keep it from cracking?

Top Bottom