Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Anything?!?!?!?

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ill try to take a pic tomorrow, truck dirty though haha it happens, if i wait to put it on it will just be till it warms up again! give me time try and make it little stronger, that and to make tailgate stronger too!!! it been bent once so it pretty weak!!!

KETCHUP

Reaction score
NICE SHOP!! :rockon:

didn't even know there was anyone around this area. other than a couple in wichita. we will deffinatly have to get something going for this spring! I will offer up my place for a mod day just about any weekend!

pictures of my shop
Image013.jpg

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
here few pics wat yal think? the spoiler ok? still think might leave it off for the winter, will give time make it stronger and figure out wat to do to get the tailgate stronger so wont bend again or bend a crack the spoiler!

Attachments

• IMAG0103.jpg
    IMAG0103.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 134
  • IMAG0104.jpg
    IMAG0104.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 141
  • IMAG0105.jpg
    IMAG0105.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMAG0106.jpg
    IMAG0106.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Imprezz

Reaction score
Yeah I would probably leave it off for the winter and put it on in the spring time. I wanted to get a custom license plate but it's too late cuz I gotta get new tags by the end of this month :thumpdown:

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ya im thinking i will leave it off for the winter, still havent takin off the rims either! headed to tulsa on wednessday might wait take them off after i get back! the tag thing, you should get one just ask them just get the sticker on it or what ever and see wat will cost ya to get the other one! ive had mine for few yrs have same tag on my bike too! crazy thing is my uncle had the same tag back in the day when they first had the personal tags in kansas, his was on a grimlin "X" though, sill an x hahahah!

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
well put 800 more miles on my truck this long thanksgiving weekend! was down in tulsa part of it! only took me 2 hours and 45 min get there not long at all!!!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Im up for a meet as a new Mid-MO X owner. Just give a time and a date and itll be like a vacation out of it for me :)

05bluerunner

Reaction score
There are 3 of us meeting for dinner and a hockey game on the 13th in Wichita if you are available.
Sometime this spring we are going to have a mod day meet at my place in Salina, will probably be over a weekend. I have enough space for for people to stay the weekend, if I move a couple things around I will have space for up to 5 trucks to park inside.
Keep an eye open on this section of the forum, we will probably get things organized in a month or two for a meet in the spring. Probably going to have to wait till May, I am getting married May 2nd and will be very busy till then.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Sounds good. Like I said tho vacation. LOL. The misses wouldnt want to spend valentines doing truck stuff. HAHAHAHA

But im up for the meet later. Salina is a good 6hrs from me

05bluerunner

Reaction score
For the meet, I figure on everyone rolling in of Friday afternoon or evening anytime after 4 when I will be home. Stay for the weekend, leave Sunday. I have two spare bedrooms, a foldout couch, and plenty of floor space for airbeds if anyone wants to go that route.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
gald we got another person interested! might get a decent midwest thing going! i just need to win lotto to get my truck back to what it should be! last week one my CATTS went out i know we dont need it in kansas but that yet another thing not right with my truck! and im ready for the spring meet!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
gald we got another person interested! might get a decent midwest thing going! i just need to win lotto to get my truck back to what it should be! last week one my CATTS went out i know we dont need it in kansas but that yet another thing not right with my truck! and im ready for the spring meet!

which cat went out? if you need one to weld on your headers I know where there is a set of stock manifold that could be had for cheap.

Yes, it is nice to have a little more interest in the midwest meet.

Generation-X

Reaction score
Hahaha me too. Im trying to take care of all my mods before then tho....still have a list to go through. LOL

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
it was the bank 2 i think the front on the driver side! and ya i got the jba shortie headers so would have to cut and reweld it on there it sucks!

05bluerunner

Reaction score
I can't weld, but if you want the manifolds we can work something out. I have the long tubes, so I took the original manifolds off and put them on a shelf in the shop.
Or you can just get some long tubes and an o2 sim and we can put them on at the meet.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
ya ill leave it alone for now and mess wit it later if need be! hey cleared the code for now will see how long it lasts and since it dont matter in kansas if they work or not! how did you get ur engine light to not show up?

05bluerunner

Reaction score
ya ill leave it alone for now and mess wit it later if need be! hey cleared the code for now will see how long it lasts and since it dont matter in kansas if they work or not! how did you get ur engine light to not show up?

I have an o2 sim that takes care of it.

dj_lucas840

Reaction score
how much is the sim? should have go tthat in the first place just added a pipe to the shorties and cut both the cats out

we can talk bou tit more next weekend! i need to call it a night!

Last edited:
Top Bottom