Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Auto Dimming Mirror Installed

dmbfan73

Reaction score
looks good bro! mine came from the factory w/ the auto dim, and like steven said 5% bro! sure i cant see a damn thing at night but i dont get blinded by some @ss clown behind me

mbray

Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack :p But I have the Gentex one that came with the truck, BUT... I installed the XLE Sienna side mirrors... THEY ARE AUTO DIMMING!!!

They wire right in with the Gentex as the K0 K1 pins and the Sienna XLE mirrors fit right in, they also have the heating element :p

Ill make a how to when Its warm out

roy365

Reaction score
Sorry to thread jack :p But I have the Gentex one that came with the truck, BUT... I installed the XLE Sienna side mirrors... THEY ARE AUTO DIMMING!!!

They wire right in with the Gentex as the K0 K1 pins and the Sienna XLE mirrors fit right in, they also have the heating element :p

Ill make a how to when Its warm out

Back from the dead!!!!!

Did you ever do a writeup for this mbray??? :hmmmm2:

xrunrob

Reaction score
Interested in that too. Defrost in the mirrors would be nice.

roy365

Reaction score
I went ahead and installed my Gentex dimming/temp/compass unit this past wknd. The dimming feature brought a huge smile to my face yesterday driving home from work. Well worth the investment.

Top Bottom