Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AZ Meet soon?

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
Ok so it's been awhile since i've been pretty active on here...But wanted to see if there were any thoughts on doing a meet soon with the AZ crew? Any thoughts of where and location? Lets see what you guys think of availability and we can go from there.

rios

Reaction score
glad to see someone else wants to meet up!

There is always the Pavilions Car Show which is every saturday night, we used to go to that a lot. And there is always firebird, but i havent looked at their drag schedule for this year yet.

I want to get a cruise going, maybe up to Payson or Prescott and just hang out for the day, grab some lunch up there and then head back and figure somethin out.

Also, we can go go-karting, but this is a rather expensive option unless we go on a night when they have deals or they have some promotion going that weekend, but it is always fun to do that and beat on those karts instead of having to beat on our trucks at the track.

As for dates? I have no idea, im going to be busy from now until June, but i can usually manage my weekends fine, just going to be tough with our baseball season starting on saturday, but we dont ever play at night so that leaves those open for fun!!!

I am down for everything, its a lot of fun being with a big group of people and the last time this happened was at the pavillions meet and we went to Five Guys to eat after and had a good time!

Im sure we will be able to figure something out and i know more will chime in after me!

XRunnerDevil07

Reaction score
I like the idea of a cruise to the Prescott area...any one else want to chime in?

Weekends would be my best bet as well of course. Been a pretty busy dude these days...

I was thinking late February so I could give enough heads up to Tucson members as well.

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
I should be out in AZ in march for some training will have the X with me if anyone wants to together!

Baggins44

Reaction score
I would but the front of my x is still effed up and looks injured

Jaegermeister

The "Tony Hawk" Guy
Reaction score
I think we are talking about one at the end of February in tucson.,

rios

Reaction score
As long as we get somethin going I will be happy.

Ccaruolo

Reaction score
end of feb i might be able to roll out from NM if its in Tuscon

XRunnerDevil07

Reaction score
End of Feb sounds like it could work. What type of meet are you talking about having in Tucson? Mod meet or just a meet?

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Us EP folks r itchin for a Tucson Meet. When does Will come back??

End of Feb sounds good.

butters607

Reaction score
actually yea i have been procrastinating this trip a while now its time

butters607

Reaction score
Yea we should get Val to go too.

Iceman still around these days??

right you guys out there in az set the date ill say yay or nay also can we include firebird in the line up or a dragstrip of some sort

butters607

Reaction score
Someone say my name?

We can do either here in Tucson.....a mod day or a just a meet and cruise.

lets do a 1/4 mile track day haha me and ketchup really need one of those cause our track in el paso sucks!:laugh:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
Someone say my name?

We can do either here in Tucson.....a mod day or a just a meet and cruise.

There's my heffer!
I vote Tucson. Down for the strip or what eva. Hopefully we can get the duck to fire up the o grill....
And us wild ones gonna get drunk this time!! There not to many of us these days. May be bringin a buddy with a camaro if she is down to ride out.....

Kevin, we will need some room reserations please sir...

lets do a 1/4 mile track day haha me and ketchup really need one of those cause our track in el paso sucks!:laugh:

BUTTERS VS. KETCHUP!! :blurock:

Last edited:

KETCHUP

Reaction score
So have we decided on a date??
Some of us need to plan heffers.

Top Bottom