Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

AZ Meet soon?

XRunnerDevil07

The black rocket scientist mac guy
Reaction score
Ok since I started this thread i'm going to throw some dates out...How about the weekend of February 24th-25th? Let me know how that works for you folks. A few people want to hit up Firebird that I know of so i'm not sure if this will happen in tucson or phoenix.

butters607

Reaction score
Ok since I started this thread i'm going to throw some dates out...How about the weekend of February 24th-25th? Let me know how that works for you folks. A few people want to hit up Firebird that I know of so i'm not sure if this will happen in tucson or phoenix.

that works for me oh yes im stoked lets figure out where were gonna have it cmon az crew!

XRunnerDevil07

Reaction score
oops..well i guess that weekend is out for firebird. any other dates? if not it looks like its going to be a tucson meet.

butters607

Reaction score
well ya lets do the 3rd thats perfect its on saturday too...its also a drag and drift!

XRunnerDevil07

Reaction score
March 3rd it is!!!! I'll start a list.
1. XRunnerDevil07
2. butters607

butters607

Reaction score
oh yes im gonna talk to gadget i think im gonna run 108 unleaded for this trip haha ketchup get on the list beetch!

Baggins44

Reaction score
We have racing fuel at the loves truck stop next to Firebird.5-7 bucks a gallon

butters607

Reaction score
It said on the firebird website they had 108 unleaded at the track

Baggins44

Reaction score
Idk if the dude is there all the time. I shall make some inquiries and find out.

butters607

Reaction score
Idk if the dude is there all the time. I shall make some inquiries and find out.

ok cool i only actually need the 100 octane but it has to be unleaded no leaded race gas for this piggy now what are the requirements for track safety are they absolutley stiff on the rules like drive shaft loop and all that stuff cause if i break into the 12's are they gonna boot me or whats the deal there

Hitman

Reaction score
March 3rd sounds good count me in :) got to get into the AZ meets i've been slacking

butters607

Reaction score
Ok wanna kind of get a decent list on who is down to roll out to.firebird raceway for the drag and drift event I'm taking my truck down the strip on 100 octane so you guys may wanna see this

Also iceman jagermeister you guys down for this meet?

I would but the front of my x is still effed up and looks injured

Do you wanna roll to firebird and.also come to.the meet?

Last edited:

rios

Reaction score
I am in to go to this! I have a game at noon that day but will be done around 3 ish so i should be open for the night. What are we doing before/after firebird?

Also, i dont think i am going to race, need to get my TOB fixed before i do anything.

Looking forward to seein everyone!

butters607

Reaction score
I am in to go to this! I have a game at noon that day but will be done around 3 ish so i should be open for the night. What are we doing before/after firebird?

Also, i dont think i am going to race, need to get my TOB fixed before i do anything.

Looking forward to seein everyone!

Ok got ya maybe eat or somthing before get drunk after lol

rios

Reaction score
definitely! you guys are coming from texas, the least we could do is go eat somewhere with everyone

wisenthefools

"Ricky Bobby"
Reaction score
I'll keep my eye on this one, I'm car shoppin right now. Scrapped my last project and lookin for a notchback 5.0. Might get this fully built/juiced and caged one up in Vegas this weekend, otherwise savin up even more money and lookin for the perfect prospect. I know how Ketchup loves beatin on them stangs!!! Maybe I'll see you dudes there and catch up a lil bit....

Super Werty

Reaction score
hmmm never heard of a friday night TNT on a saturday....march 3rd is a saturday. lol

someone should call them and get that clarified:top: maybe they ment the 2nd of March

anyways I would like to race...gotta fix a few things first but I will be there even if i dont race:blurock:

butters607

Reaction score
hmmm never heard of a friday night TNT on a saturday....march 3rd is a saturday. lol

someone should call them and get that clarified:top: maybe they ment the 2nd of March

anyways I would like to race...gotta fix a few things first but I will be there even if i dont race:blurock:

Do you use the fire proof jacket when you run cause i definetley do not have one....?also do you have to have a driveshaft loop for running 12's?

Last edited:
Top Bottom