Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B&M SS

wshsbears

Reaction score
well i got my B&M about a month ago and i love it. i've been in contact with the owner of the ebay store who i bought it from and he said that B&M is no longer producing this SS.. he purchased the last 11 SS's from them and i am attempting to work out a deal where i can buy 5 of them from him and get them to those of you on here that want them. im in no way a vendor or anything, but i wanted to make these available to u all b/c there was a lot of interest when jaxchris posted he got one and then i got mine. start a list if u want em. he said they should be in his hand by the end of the week.

not sure on price.. probably no more than 160 shipped. last time on ebay they were 140. i'll have to see if he's willing to give a quantity discount.

0. wshsbears

wshsbears

Reaction score
ok, well nevermind.. i just got an e-mail back saying that TRD wants to purchase all of them. i'll see what i can do to get them still, but this isn't looking as good as it was..

x-stealth

Reaction score
TRD is trying to buy every major company out that makes stuff for the Tacoma!

wshsbears

Reaction score
so im e-mailing back and forth with this guy and he's tellin me that since i approached him about these first, he may be able to tell TRD that they only sent 6 since he's getting 11 and sell me 5.. only thing is that i would have to pay in advance for them.

start a list and i'll keep tryin to get my hands on these!

wshsbears

Reaction score
Ok. I have gotten the offer. $155 shipped each short shifter. I will have to pay for these in full up front. Therefore, I will have until tomorrow morning to confirm with him that I want all 5. Sign up if u want one. I will be collecting money somehow, not sure how yet. I will need your money before I buy from him BC I don't want to get stuck with 700 in short shifters that I can't use.

If anyone is wondering if I'm legit, ask Utixrunner or skilledbum23 or really anyone I've met.

I really need to know who wants these today and need the money too. Sooner the better!

lucke

Reaction score
lets get this going... only a few more need to be "sold" for this deal...

doc_holijay

Reaction score
count me in ive been looking for a place to get one
1. XrunnIT
2. lucke
3. doc_holijay

shaX 07

Reaction score
1. XrunnIT
2. lucke
3. doc_holijay
4. shaX 07

How does the B&M compare with the TRD? I've been wanting the TRD but have held off because of the price...

overdriven

Reaction score
1. XrunnIT
2. lucke
3. doc_holijay
4. Shax 07
5. Overdriven

You got paypal? I don't mind covering the fees, still a good deal.

Last edited:

TKXR

Reaction score
you guys wont regret man this s/s is bad@ss!!!!

XrunnIT

Reaction score
1. XrunnIT
2. lucke
3. doc_holijay
4. shaX 07

How does the B&M compare with the TRD? I've been wanting the TRD but have held off because of the price...

It is much more precise. Throw is about the same, but less wiggle, and free movement. With this shifter, you can slam it into a gear without worrying about the shifter breaking. :top:

GrundleBear

Reaction score
gah....if anyone drops out...

1. XrunnIT
2. lucke
3. doc_holijay
4. Shax 07
5. Overdriven
6. GrundleBear

shaX 07

Reaction score
It is much more precise. Throw is about the same, but less wiggle, and free movement. With this shifter, you can slam it into a gear without worrying about the shifter breaking. :top:

Ok, are you saying the TRD is more precise or the B&M is more precise? and which one wiggles less, and which one can be slammed into gear..

XrunnIT

Reaction score
Ok, are you saying the TRD is more precise or the B&M is more precise? and which one wiggles less, and which one can be slammed into gear..

The B&M. Both the TRD and URD have excess play while in gear. B&M doesn't. :top:

overdriven

Reaction score
TRD is trying to buy every major company out that makes stuff for the Tacoma!

My guess is (and it is a guess) is that they got a licensing deal with B&M to produce the shifters for TRD, similar to Stoptech making their BBK. I'm suprised they are trying to buy up what's out there already though. That just tells me we'll probably see the TRD branded B&M ss before years end. Assuming this is the case.

For those that may still want one, summit racing still has them up on their site for $217 estimated ship date is 5/14/08 though http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1&part=BMM%2D45194&N=700+115&autoview=sku

Last edited:

hrspwr236

Reaction score
want a s/s but not a great time, still going to wait for the day i get my trd, if trd ends up woth everything, they are going to jack up prices

Top Bottom