Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

B$tches Better Have My Money

jmoore120

Reaction score
Sounds like you just need to sit down with the old owners and talk things out to see if they are working to resolve the issue. I would think that this could be tied up in court for a while if it goes that route. Either way I hope things work out for you.

denzel05

Reaction score
So this morning I went into work and found out that the entire kitchen staff walked out last night at 6:00 during a dinner rush :laugh: What's even better is there is a member party tonight for like 175 peeps.

No chefs + no line cooks = " NO SOUP FOR YOU " :top:

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
well that's what new management gets when they treat hardworking employees like SH*T. as far as the previous owners: they will get what's coming to them. like we said yesterday...walk out with your coworkers; head straight to a lawyer and make a small claims court. courts hate it when you got numbers (you and coworkers) coming in there filing a small claims and civil suit. when they see numbers they want nothing to do with the case. knowing that there are all those disgruntle employees filing that many suits against 1 company/persons; the courts want to settle this type of small claims as quickly as possible. are you going to walk out today just like the cooks?...sounds like no food for the party tonight...LMFAO

So this morning I went into work and found out that the entire kitchen staff walked out last night at 6:00 during a dinner rush :laugh: What's even better is there is a member party tonight for like 175 peeps.

No chefs + no line cooks = " NO SOUP FOR YOU " :top:

denzel05

Reaction score
are you going to walk out today just like the cooks?...sounds like no food for the party tonight...LMFAO

As much as I would like to, I don't want to ruin my credibility as a Turfgrass Manager in the Golf course industry. I've been doing this for 14 years now, and don't want to throw it all away.

We contacted Florida department of labor, as well as better business burreu, local news paper, and contacted a lawer. Just waiting to hear back from.

PascoX

Reaction score
I'd go back in there with a nice happy face and sit down with the new owners. Then I would remind them that Florida just passed a law where you can bring your guns to work, and that alot of employees are card carrying NRA members and they might want to rethink their policy before upsetting them. Then I would say guess how many gators are in the water traps, they sure do get hungry, one time we had a golfer just up and disappear, we were never able to find him, we think Big Green on the 8th hole might have gotten ahold of him. And by the way, we also have to lay new sod on the 11th hole and could you imagine if someone got buried under that, they would never be found, after all who excavates a golf course ?, heck, Hoffa could be there and we would never know it. And do you know what the great thing about this place is that you bought ?, it runs itself, like you were never here, or had to be here. Then say Have a nice day and hope we can talk again soon.
I bet this might get them to thinking.
But if this doesn't work, you have to do the small claims court thing in FLA, to get an employer who stiffed you.

T0LLPHR33

"Catwoman"
Reaction score
congrats on the taking the first step bro...good luck and i hope everything works out for the best. like you said: its not worth 14 years in the industry...what gold course do you work at?

are you going to walk out today just like the cooks?...sounds like no food for the party tonight...LMFAO

As much as I would like to, I don't want to ruin my credibility as a Turfgrass Manager in the Golf course industry. I've been doing this for 14 years now, and don't want to throw it all away.

We contacted Florida department of labor, as well as better business burreu, local news paper, and contacted a lawer. Just waiting to hear back from.

denzel05

Reaction score
Alright here's an update on the bitches that owe me money. Today I recieved a check for $500.00 for the 2 weeks they owed me back like a month ago. I was glad to get the money, but I guess legally (according to the labor board) they only have to pay us minimum wage. So when you break down my salary, that's only like a quarter of my pay. That sucks! I do have an arguement with this, I was hired and signed a contract to make a certain amount of money a year salary based. So I guess I will be contacting the labor board and addressing this issue.

Ps: DON'T **** WITH PEOPLES HARD EARNED MONEY!

Top Bottom