Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Back to Stock Sale

shaggy08xr

Reaction score
Hey brother take care of your priorities, I'm not going anywhere. How much for the viper 5901

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
That viper is so tempting.

Did you ever get it to work correctly, or at least figure out the problem?

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
That viper is so tempting.

Did you ever get it to work correctly, or at least figure out the problem?

Nope. I ran out of time. If I had to guess, I would have bought the transponder bypass thing (forgot what it's called). But I had to put my truck back together and put it on the moving truck. Haven't had a chance to bother with it since b/c I live in an apartment complex now & I refuse to install electronics out in public.

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Forgot to mention I also have BSP Hood Scoop & X-Runner badge and will soon have a brand new tarp for my Extang Revolution.

I'll be visiting dealerships over the next week or 2. I'll consider taking offers on whatever's left provided I'm not losing any money (especially with shipping). My original asking prices are above in green. As usual... local preferred. I thought I had a buyer for most of it and held on to a bunch of stuff til March and the buyer was a no-show... sooooo eff it, moving on....

What I have left:
LED Tails,
SubX rear seat set top & bottom (black vinyl sides, black suede center, red stitching),
matching SubX center console lid,
matching shift boot (non-SubX),
matching floormats (non-SubX),
6x9 to 6.5" adapters (wood)
tweeter adapters (wood)
black suede headliner (rear insert in progress... I've already started glassing)

I also have a Viper 5901 that I'll consider parting with. The manual override/safety switch is built-in. I never finished installing it before I had to move so I took it all out so it's used in new condition. :dontknow:

Anyone with an older alarm that does not have built-in neutral safety switch, I have a standalone module also. I believe it's DEI 689M.

Oh, and I'll be in Hillsborough County this weekend, so people in Central Florida, here's your chance :top:

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
how much for scoop and badge?

how much for just badge?

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Since you can't get the shit sold, put it in a box and ship it to me and I will make your problems disappear.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
Ignore Yardie, hes selling his truck anyway.....

now quote me

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
2 quotes i feel special now:crinklehair:

scoop and badge are mine!

Yardie

"The Jamaican"
Reaction score
Lots of haterage up in here. I was just trying to help a homie out. Mismatched parts FTMFW cuzzez.

revobreaker

Staff member
Reaction score
haha how can anyone hate on yardie, I was just playing

still friends?:cheers:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Also for sale...

- locking gas cap
- Extang Revolution (when I get my new tarp back from Extang)

Top Bottom