Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bed Cleaner??

lucke

Reaction score
Right then you clean it, just like your truck gets dirty from driving then you clean it.....o wait this is Brian:laugh::eviltongue: Just messing with you dude.
i just spray it down...

SickRedXRnr

"OK, Good Talk"
Reaction score
Well... maybe thats why mine looks nicer? :dontknow:

SERVED!!!!! :eviltongue:

xrBRUTUS

Reaction score
I'm looking for something to clean my bed liner with. I don't want an oily shine. I tried ICE and what a nightmare. I tried mothers back to black ( i think its mothers ) and that stuff is a MAAAAJOR dust magnet.

What does everyone else use?

Last edited by a moderator:

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
Meguiars #39 / #40 would work, but it would take a whoooooole lot of it to clean the bed. I have a big refill bottle of #40, but haven't make the time for that weekend project.

I've tried back to black for the bedrails and you're right. It works, but does attract a good bit of dust immediately after

rich017

Reaction score
How about soap and water...:dontknow:

wash the bed next time you wash the truck.

Dry the bed with a towel after EVERY wash.

Spray turtle wax F-21 in there every couple months to keep that shine

Wayne R

Reaction score
I'm looking for something to clean my bed liner with. I don't want an oily shine. I tried ICE and what a nightmare. I tried mothers back to black ( i think its mothers ) and that stuff is a MAAAAJOR dust magnet.

What does everyone else use?

A Tonneau Cover.....:biggrin:

5H4D0WD347H

Reaction score
+1 For Meguiars #40, leaves a good factory new looking shine and lasts a while.

joman

Reaction score
what helps whcih was mentioned is drying the bed after you wash your X i do this alot..and my bed isn't that bad...although i used my bed for hauling lots of stuff...but i think its not bad...i use armor all..(don't ban me):rolleyez:

Stevenredx

Reaction score
+1 For Meguiars #40, leaves a good factory new looking shine and lasts a while.

:dito: this stuff is by far the best and longest lasting i've used on the black trim. I usually wash out the bed with an old wash mit and car soap and usually the next day when it's all dry i'll wipe it all down with the #40. Looks brand new for weeks at a time.

x20Runner05

Reaction score
These are all good ideas/ I know i'm deonitely cleaning my bed this weekend. It tends to be a can holder rather than trash in the truck :biggrin:

Top Bottom