Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best friend engaged, I don't approve! What do do?

2006nightrider

Reaction score
Some need best be avoided before they can ruins one's life. 6 people can't be wrong.
^^One of the main points of this thread:top:

If it was just me, I would keep my Indian mouth shut...but since we all feel the same way, says something about this girl

DrEaM MaKeR

Reaction score
Send him a text :dontknow:

No but seriously this is always a touchy subject especially when it's someone close to you pretty much you have a 50/50 chance not matter which way you go. But no matter how many people tell someone something you can't change the way someone feels.

Best of luck David

Knight Runner

Reaction score
There's things you do in life and and then there's things you should not. If he is open to hear your opinions then with all respect go for it but let him know that it's not personal against him. Sometimes it's best to bud in.

STONER-X

Reaction score
friends keep friends inline... when something does not seem right my friends we say it straight up... not in a rude way, but more along the lines of... this isn't a smart choice and explain the reason.... now while your topic maybe harder to come across you should tell him how you feel real friends will listen and understand your point you can't change his mind, but if it does not work out in the end you can have the satisfaction of saying "i told you so"...... (but only if times will let a comment like that fly)

like others said live and learn, people make mistakes, one night stands bla bla bla this is all true, but everyone lives there life different. do what you feel is right if you feel like you should tell him then do so, don't wait around till its too late.

real friends won't ditch you because you told them how you feel. they may get pissed off or get butt hurt, but there your friend!!!!! KEEP THEM INLINE how ever you feel necessary..:top:

Top Bottom