Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best mod you have and why:

just516in

Reaction score
police siren/pa system! why? because it fun to see people move out my way even though they cant see who it is since i dont have police lights! lol!!! but its broken now...

Gadget

Reaction score
Do it if you can. Do you have an updated 1/4 mile time with the new trans or is the one in your sig it?

My 1/4 mile times were almost identical with the T-56 when compared to a no grind stock trans run.

I would say that the T-56 is quicker, but I have to shift one more time than the stock trans so it equals out.

It does feel much better when driven normally or aggressively. I am never going back to the stock transmission.

The lack of grinding is a big plus!!

G

For me it is very hard to say.

I don't think I have done a mod that I have regretted or was not pleased with.

So many are tied for my favorite.

StopTech BBK, URD Short Throw Shifter, URD Supercharger Kit, T-56 swap.

I would say those are tied for 1st and all the others are tied for 2nd.

G

Last edited:

livinginsa

Reaction score
I made a list of favorite mods:
X-1, gladiator system.
SC
Pace-Edwards Full Metal Jack Rabbit Tonneau Cover
Being lowered than most XR's, sitting at 4/4, and going an inch lower in the rear.
Air assist bags in the back after being lowered; used for hauling cargo and pulling trailer.
DJM 3/4
URD CAI
MAF CAL combo
Wife
URD MKII SC and T56
Twin turbo
T56 Magnum
Custom clear bra: makes the Toyota paint look good.
Limo tint; can't tell who is in the Xr
All the mods that support ChristDenied's 10 lbs of boost
Welded Diff and all the parts that made that happen
Auto trans swap
Intake manifold spacer
New 4.0 motor
Police siren/pa system; people get out of the way when they hear it
StopTech BBK, URD Short Throw Shifter, URD Supercharger Kit, T-56 swap

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
Where can one of these be had?

By the man Coupe himself. Been a work in progress for a while now. Coming to fruitition to help correct the insufficient oil pan design, that create starved rod bearings, when doing extended turning. Anything that would push the oil to one side of the motor well enough actually. The lower pan is just to shallow. So we talked over different ideas to correct it. He has made excellent progress and a really strong design. This will be a must for auto-crossers, drift racers, or the average Joe that like to hit the twisties. Best coming-out protection mod I must say. Plus your oil capacity will increase by almost another quart + or -.

Raiden06BSP

Reaction score
URD Trac Bar

Got rid of that bad azz wheel hop that made me feel like my truck was gonna fall apart

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Mine is my exhaust system. By far the best sounding X i have heard(my opinion). I get compliments all the time on it. Yea, the little bit extra power from it is cool, but the sound of it when i have my foot planted against the floor board is just wicked. Definately turns heads.

In regards to the guy that claims the twin turbo set up; Its just like any really good fishing story. You know, the one when your buddy says he was fighting that 160lb. steelhead salmon. You know that it is likely(the fishing in this area IS that good) but you gotta see the picture and hear the tale. The same goes here my friend... Obviously we would like to see pictures and i personally would like to hear how it all came together or any issues you had during the install or what it feels like when driving or maybe 1/4 mile times. After all, this IS an X-Runner enthusiast website. Why would you not want to share the tale?:dontknow:

Im not sure why you wont even respond to anyone that is enquiring about it. No wonder they dont believe you. And ignoring them is only making you look bad. And when that happens around here. You lose ALL credibility and no one will take you serious.

Cheers mate!

livinginsa

Reaction score
What's a Gladiator system?:laugh: Is it something new on the X-1's:dontknow:

I think it comes on all of the X-1 systems. It is a self defense system for your Xr that is built into the software of the X-1. Several people have posted how the Gladiator system has saved their motors. I don't know too much about it. You might want to check with David of APR or G of URD to know more about this system.

Murderface

Reaction score
I was just yankin ur chain, it's called the engine "Guardian":top:

Gadget

Reaction score
...do you like watching Gladiator movies??

G

Scarface

Reaction score
oh yeah? I have a triple nos setup in my x. true story... pics coming soon.

motorpsyKho

Reaction score
ummmm.. Just got my X a week ago so I'd say the best mod right now is my XRU sticker that just came in the mail!

Generation-X

Reaction score
Easy one....

44937_10150290557945447_621035446_15181256_874929_n.jpg

My brazilian @**.....cause im one of a kind :)

czar_dom

Reaction score
Front and rear BBK kit, just makes everything look better.

dsc04960.jpg

D.A.C

Top Bottom