Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Best mod you have and why:

trd_sport

Reaction score
BHLM......................it changed the game for the new toyotas, there was a time when we had to actually do it ourself lol.

Canadian Girl

Reaction score
police siren/pa system! why? because it fun to see people move out my way even though they cant see who it is since i dont have police lights! lol!!! but its broken now...

Awesome.... I have a few toys going in.....but I am putting lights and siren in too..... lets see how much fun it will be...... lol

Mind u I am sure right now my fav mod (yet to be installed) is my Billet grill from Rodney and my SUBX (installed)

darthyota

Reaction score
Awesome.... I have a few toys going in.....but I am putting lights and siren in too..... lets see how much fun it will be...... lol

Mind u I am sure right now my fav mod (yet to be installed) is my Billet grill from Rodney and my SUBX (installed)
isnt it illgal to impersinate a police officer?

darthyota

Reaction score
or flashing red and blues i remember a couple years back a couple of teens in calgary thought it was a good idea to do that in their ghost car esque crown vic and had huge fines thrown at them for it

W3LCH

Reaction score
I want lights and siren on my truck think it would be sick to mess with folks lol

2006nightrider

Reaction score
I almost didn't want to clean up this thread because the posts were making me LOL.

But I did clean it up...so let's try to keep it on topic from here on out -- for the sake of the OP:top:

K2

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Let me make this abundantly clear - the next person to post off-topic on this thread with be put on post probation or banned. Keep it on topic or don't post.

rich017

Reaction score
Lowering is great for about the first year. I got sick of it, but that's just me and then again I use my truck.

My favorite mod would have to be my audio and then the QA1's because they let me pull the boat and stiffen up my truck to how I want to drive that day or depending on where I am going

sparkys tacoma

Reaction score
Rich I agree on the qa1's. However for me my x is my work truck and I carry around a thousand lbs daily. Been on the scales between 4700&5020. So for me the q's are mandatory. The stock bilsteins lasted me only 5k.

X-roller

Reaction score
hmmm..... I haven't posted on here.

I would have to say that I can't choose a modification I have done... To be honest the truck the xrunner has become after every mod has made me love it more and more.... so if I had to pick the best mod it would be my modded xrunner.....

Grumpy

Reaction score
Driver mod.....without it, I would've never find out what this truck can do.

rexrunner

Reaction score
Ls1 bc the 1gr is weak sauce and every part is overpriced. Lol

But if i had to pick I would say turboing it. No feeling like it

Let me make this abundantly clear - the next person to post off-topic on this thread with be put on post probation or banned. Keep it on topic or don't post.

Lol seriously? There are so many threads of what is your favorite mod.... no need to tighten the belt on this imo. I know the reasons, but to threaten to band? come on k2 don't lose sight of why u started xru and who u started it for, the people. Just saying....

The best mod is dependant on the use of the truck and your wallet.

Last edited:

Murderface

Reaction score
^^^ Klint was referring to when Balboa was using the name Bluessxr and we kept bashing him on his invisible twin turbo setup, not to mention him playing stupid and asking where to get a T/56 swap from and what an X-1 was LOL.

Top Bottom