Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black ops2

dramad1

Reaction score
Anyone playing? My kids have been going crazy over this game. Just played a few levels of campaign and then got murdered on multiplayer, kids took over. Lol. Looks pretty sweet so far though

hottacoX

Staff member
Reaction score
I am a big kid and picked up a care package!

Night Runner

Reaction score
Just put in about 4-5 hours on multiplayer. One In The Chamber mode is fun and hilarious at times.

dramad1

Reaction score
I am a big kid and picked up a care package!

Sweet, as much as I would have like to get the care package I couldn't see paying an extra 80$ for that styrofoam quad copter. Remember I fly elec heli's and seen the cheesy heli the care package comes with. Don't get me wrong. It's sweet and the case it comes in looked pretty cool and can have many uses, I just didn't see the value in the heli other than the black ops 2 credit. I opted for the preordered hardened edition with nuke town + nuke town zombies and the free coins plus a free video download from amazon. My kids are still playing. Lol. When they go to bed I may try my hand at some zombies. I'm impressed so far from what I see in the game. Congrats to all the black op 2 owners. Another edition to the trilogy!:)

trd_sport

Reaction score
I may get this, how is the single player campaign?

dramad1

Reaction score
I've only played a few levels but so far it's okay. Usually the single player campaign is short and full of action. So far lots of action.

itsme71190

Reaction score
i got it on xbox. played about 4 hours. its fun. just another learning process on the maps and guns with perks. so i get pissed every now and then. but its awesome.
look me up on xbox
Itsme711

BlacKRioT

Reaction score
i love it it seems each call of duty game is better then the last...

triumphx

Reaction score
The graphics and sound is so much better, taking a while to get use to the game play. It seems you have to shoot them a bit more for a kill. Look me up on ps3, triumphant18t

butters607

Reaction score
I played multiplayer last night I thought it was only mediocre.....but I have not tried zombies yet

JPAYNE722

Reaction score
Im getten it tommarow anyone can add me if they want just mention xru,.on xbox 360 its kawilover722

Night Runner

Reaction score
i got it on xbox. played about 4 hours. its fun. just another learning process on the maps and guns with perks. so i get pissed every now and then. but its awesome.
look me up on xbox
Itsme711

Request sent.

Im getten it tommarow anyone can add me if they want just mention xru,.on xbox 360 its kawilover722

Request sent.

My Xbox Live gamer tag is Methodmn. Might get it on PS3 in a couple months too so I can play with some family in New York and South Dakota. Same PS3 ID as Xbox.

Last edited:

sacX

Reaction score
I bought it opening night, and played a couple hours on multiplayer and with my friends in private lobby, both are awesome...other than getting my butt handed to me as I learn the maps and guns online! Add me if your on Xbox 360--- NinersEmpire

Night Runner

Reaction score
I bought it opening night, and played a couple hours on multiplayer and with my friends in private lobby, both are awesome...other than getting my butt handed to me as I learn the maps and guns online! Add me if your on Xbox 360--- NinersEmpire

Says "Gamertag does not exist" haha!

sacX

Reaction score
Huh, try it with a space in between...Niners Empire...if that doesn't work, then whats yours? Ill add u later tonight after work...

Last edited:

dramad1

Reaction score
I'm or my kids really, play under " kaelinbrothers " all lowercase no space on ps3. They are okay for only being 8&9 years old. They kick my ars. Lol

Top Bottom