Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Black ops2

nick_gz1

Reaction score
multiplayer to me is horrible, i dont like it at all, and the maps are garbage. To me it was a downer. Obviously im still going to play it just cuz, but one thing it does have is a bad ass zombie game, thats about it.

PiNkY

Reaction score
I'm on ps3 - not a baller by far but I can hold ny own. Gamer tags StinkyPinky045

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I am liking it so far. The multi-player is way more balanced, has more options and is a bit even more fast paced than the previous versions(if that was even possible). Maps are ok, but not terrible. It all really seems more balanced to me. Haven't tried zombies yet, but i would prolly get tired of that quick cause outsmarting AI is usually very easy. Campaign is the same as every other COD in some ways, but i haven't played much of that mode yet.

MusTrd

Reaction score
I've played zombies and multiplayer so far, haven't dove into the campaign yet. I started out getting my ass handed to me as usual in multiplayer, but I've finally climbed my way back into a positive K/D ratio. I really like the create a class options in this one. I don't use the tactical items very often so it's awesome that I can take an extra perk or attachment to a weapon and just remove something else. It truly is a custom class on this game.

X-RunnerMike

Reaction score
This game is amazing. See it more as warfare 3 2 as opposed to black ops 2. warfare 3 was TRASH.

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
The graphics look like shit. I made the switch to BF3 from MW2 and 3. I will never go back

sixstringdave

Reaction score
I played BF3 and had some fun, but got bored too quickly with it. I hate having to run for 3 or 4 minutes to get back in the action just to be taken out by a sniper thats 2 miles away :rolleyez:

It just isnt as fast paced as i like a shooter of this type to be. Hit detection seems really wonky as well. I like a lot of things about BF3, but it just isnt as action packed for me.

Phil Dammit

Reaction score
That's why you do death match or rush.... Your playing the big maps. Plus they added a lot of close quarter maps and there gun game matches are super fast paced. As for hit detection. It is a lot better then Halo 4 or MW3. I never find myself second guessing who shot me or how I was shot.

Blasphemous

Reaction score
I don't understand the new zombies. I need to go watch youtube videos on what you're supposed to do.

sixstringdave

Reaction score
That's why you do death match or rush.... Your playing the big maps. Plus they added a lot of close quarter maps and there gun game matches are super fast paced. As for hit detection. It is a lot better then Halo 4 or MW3. I never find myself second guessing who shot me or how I was shot.

Really? I still have the disk, just havent played in months. I will have to check it out again.

I was wondering how Halo 4 was. MW3 i played a lot cause friends were playing and it is really fast paced. But Blops 2 is so much better. I am liking the League play mode. People will actually play the objective instead of just camping and kill whoring.

butters607

Reaction score
Really? I still have the disk, just havent played in months. I will have to check it out again.

I was wondering how Halo 4 was. MW3 i played a lot cause friends were playing and it is really fast paced. But Blops 2 is so much better. I am liking the League play mode. People will actually play the objective instead of just camping and kill whoring.

The only thing with league play is you don't get xp for your guns

sixstringdave

Reaction score
Bah! Im more of an SMG... Shotgun guy!! No silencer for me. I want them to know where i am. :eek:verkill:

*IrunnIt*

Reaction score
I just got this 3 days ago. Its so addicting.

Last edited:
Top Bottom