Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BlackCat Restored - Black and White XRunner

BSP06XRU

Old Member
Reaction score
Nice subtle touches with the red accents and great shots as always! Keep it up! :top:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Nice subtle touches with the red accents and great shots as always! Keep it up! :top:

Thank you ! There is actually a touch more red on the way ... :top:

ROTM....Nuff said. :top:

Been there, done that :laugh: ... Actually, when is the new one supposed to go up there, anyway ? NOT nominating myself, but when will there be a new ROTM ? Kinda getting tired of seeing the same ones up there all the time.

X-roller

Reaction score
Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. I WATER ROCKS.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy. Sexy.I WATER ROCKS.

09runner

Reaction score
that is one sick lookin X man! nice job on an all around pimp ride.

elynor_v

Reaction score
Lookin' hot. Did you have the flag painted on or is it vinyl??

BlackCat

Reaction score
Thanks all !

Lookin' hot. Did you have the flag painted on or is it vinyl??

It would take quite an artist with a really steady hand to come up with a painting like that, I'm no artist and I don't know of any :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That, and even if I did know one, I proly couldn't afford them :rofl: So, yes, it's vinyl. :top:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Love seeing the flag back on the truck man. Looks good as always....Now we can be like flag twins lol

Hope ya dont mind....Took one of my favs and did some touchups...didnt have your original so the quality is a bit lower then I hoped for

5992948454_137e8a661b_z.jpg

Last edited:

BlackCat

Reaction score
Love seeing the flag back on the truck man. Looks good as always....Now we can be like flag twins lol

Twins proudly wearing our stars and stripes ! :top:

Photoshop's lookin' good ! If you want to play around with the original image, PM me you email addy. Just make sure your inbox is clean because the image files are a bit bulky :top:

Generation-X

Reaction score
Got the originals and came up with a couple different versions...really HDR is something 'per taste' when it comes down to the editing so I went different routes with each.

"Normalish appearance"

5992868549_9fb9589363_z.jpg

"Super Vivid"

5992869005_55c39bd58f_z.jpg

"Overboard taste"

5993428976_5a7778e4fa_z.jpg

ACEE-TL

Reaction score
oh wow...I've been gone too long....that looks super nice man!!!

TitanRattler813

Reaction score
So much lust! :adore:

Got the originals and came up with a couple different versions...really HDR is something 'per taste' when it comes down to the editing so I went different routes with each.

"Overboard taste"

5993428976_5a7778e4fa_z.jpg

This looks vintage

Top Bottom