Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Body Kit

trd_sport

Reaction score
I am in need of an X body kit. I know I can order through Toyota, I just would rather give someone else my money lol. Get it off a wrecked X from a body shop, whatever, if you got what I'm looking for let me know:top:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
I think you would have to custom fab the skirts. the skirts are cut for an access cab, and based on your sig, I'm assuming you got the quad cab, right?

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
there was an x-runner being parted out by a recycler on ebay, saw the wheels tranny and engine - maybe see if you can call them up and see if they have the body kit.

07xrunner

Reaction score
I think you would have to custom fab the skirts. the skirts are cut for an access cab, and based on your sig, I'm assuming you got the quad cab, right?
it can be done regcabx made them fit on his reg cab just takes time and money :laugh:

XrunnIT

Reaction score
it can be done regcabx made them fit on his reg cab just takes time and money :laugh:

Ya i saw that, the red one right? You will probably have to get two sets of skirts and 'put' them together to cover that extra length of the cab. If you decide to do that, post pics, I would love to see what the truck looks like....actually. I'll photoshop one and we can get a preview. BRB!

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
not to be taken as a cheap shot but what about the 18" ground clearance issue?body kit is for more like 4-6"ground clearance range!:top:

07xrunner

Reaction score
loweredxr3.jpg
theres an idea

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
i think there have been photoshops of a lifted doublecab with x-runner kits...doens't look too bad at all :top:

07xrunner

Reaction score
its photoshopped i got if off the site somewhere :dontknow:

DOGSTOY06

Banned
Reaction score
I like the look is that what your working towards TRD sport?

trd_sport

Reaction score
not to be taken as a cheap shot but what about the 18" ground clearance issue?body kit is for more like 4-6"ground clearance range!:top:

I'm not going to go through all the trouble of doing this and leave it at the stock ride height:top:

Last edited by a moderator:

blackx-runner

"White Flash"
Reaction score
I think he just wants to try to sneak into x-fest next year and hope nobody notices its not a "real" x-runner :top:

trd_sport

Reaction score
:top: Right, the skirts are the only things that would have to be altered to fit.

07xrunner

Reaction score
i was thinking the rear bumper was different as well right ?

Top Bottom