Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Bro, do you even DRIFT?

TommyXrunner

Reaction score
When he transitioned/spun out, I cirnged at how much the axle moved.... I can not stress enough how much the panhard bar helped in terms of vehicular control.

do you have any pics of this panhard bar installed? make it yourself or is there somewhere to purchase it? kinda scared me watching the vids of his truck twist like a string of gum :laugh:

Torspd

Staff member
Reaction score
turns out my front right swaybar link is broken...probably explains this

and the tires wore even as far as i can tell, passenger side was worn a little more, but it was the leading tire for the big sweeper so it makes sense.

Bad ass picture! And hella flex there! WOW:blurock: Must be the 'taco lean' everyone refers too. ;)

Do you have the oil pan spacer? If not, I at least recommend that, if you plan on doing more. Good safety precaution.

do you have any pics of this panhard bar installed? make it yourself or is there somewhere to purchase it? kinda scared me watching the vids of his truck twist like a string of gum :laugh:

I want to say that he has a few pictures in his build thread, near the end.

Last edited:

sdxrunner619

Reaction score

Made it my self in my driveway. There is no "kit"

Top Bottom